Another Calhoun Alumni Game in the Books | The Boneyard

Another Calhoun Alumni Game in the Books

Reaction Score
Fun game.

Was kind of hoping my old favorite, Price, would show up. Any one know what he’s up to?

I said to my father “I’ve got a feeling Boat, Dyson, and Hamilton can take over this game whenever they want to. They’re being nice right now.” And sure enough, they had a spurt where they made sure the white team won.

The Mel Thomas/Lorin Dixon and Sticks/Sellers matchups were hysterical. They were beating each other up.

Says a lot about Calhoun that 11 women’s basketball players would show up for him.

Ed Nelson was the best three point shooter. Wouldn’t have guessed that.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Fun game.

Was kind of hoping my old favorite, Price, would show up. Any one know what he’s up to?

I said to my father “I’ve got a feeling Boat, Dustin, and Hamilton can take over this game whenever they want to. They’re being nice right now.” And sure enough, they had a spurt where they made sure the white team won.

The Mel Thomas/Lorin Dixon and Sticks/Sellers matchups were hysterical. They were beating each other up.

Says a lot about Calhoun that 11 women’s basketball players would show up for him.

Who is Dustin for 100, Alex.

Reaction Score
I was shocked at the range that Ed Nelson was showing. It never gets old watching Ray Allen shoot from 3. Thats worth the price of admission alone. I thought it was great that Dan Hurley and his entire staff was in attendance, and noticed Tom Moore introducing Hurley to a lot of the former players on the court after the game. Ive been to every one of these games since 2004. It really is a great event and I hope Calhoun keeps doing this.

Reaction Score
Great to see all the old players. Hardly recognized Voskuhl. Rudy on rge sidelines with that big smile joking around, Depriest don't think he's missed one if these. To see players who never played for Calhoun return for this shows that despite his coaching inadequacy, the players still got that sense in 'UConn family' from Ollie.

C

Chief00

Fun game.

I said to my father “I’ve got a feeling Boat, Dyson, and Hamilton can take over this game whenever they want to. They’re being nice right now.” And sure enough, they had a spurt where they made sure the white team won.

Did Ed ever take a 3 playing for Jimmy? LOL

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Great to see all the old players. Hardly recognized Voskuhl. Rudy on rge sidelines with that big smile joking around, Depriest don't think he's missed one if these. To see players who never played for Calhoun return for this shows that despite his coaching inadequacy, the players still got that sense in 'UConn family' from Ollie.
Great night as usual and yeah Big Jake looked like a body builder . Hurley and his family were sitting like in the 10th row among the fans. Right behind were the assistants and a few rows behind them sat Jalen, Diara, Sid, Gilbert, Vital.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Ray thanked Calhoun and UConn
20180810_193318.jpg

Reaction Score
From Jacobs' article: "Calhoun said he had a good talk with Ryan Boatright about playing in China and how he’s looking at a two-way deal with the Clippers."

Looking at? That would be huge.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
JC was doing live interviews on the locals yesterday afternoon. He joked about how he would ask guys...."The way I treated you why would you come back here?" and he would laugh.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom