Anna | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Anna

Reaction Score
:eek: My apologies this was not your original post I was responding to. It has been corrected. I'd also have to agree with you- you do have enough trouble defending the post you really post. :D

Actually it's no tribble at all. :p

Reaction Score
I agree about the defense. I don't see this UConn team pressing on a consistent level. About 7 of them will need to learn how to play UConn level half court defense before they're ready for that. BTW, the post you quoted came from @hoophuskee. I wonder how the name @Alydar got displayed.
I watched Edwards play for team Canada against the US and Edwards can play team defense right now and she can rebound. She was playing against Pheesa a lot of the time and did not seem overmatched. She also seemed to function in their offense.

Reaction Score
Now that is funny! :eek: That was a great example of what has come to be called a "nonpology". AKA , a left handed apology! My apologies to those of the "Gauche" persuasion. ;)
That is exactly what I told my wife (who is from Connecticut) when she asked what I was laughing at.... : )

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom