Anna Wilson | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Anna Wilson

W

wolfe613

Well...McDonald was easily the best guard in the Tourney, so there's goes your theory.
yea ppl just like to nitpick, also kudos to who said Wilson was coming back barely was reported on Espn

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
She still got cooked vs Evans and Zia tho. But yes, Anna is a very good defender, I'm just pointing out how she struggled guarding the Elite guards in the tourney.
Wilson was co-defensive POY with McDonald, but don't let that disrupt your narrative that she's a mediocre defender:

When Wilson was asked to do a TV interview heading into halftime on Sunday, she first apologized and said she needed to catch her breath. The fifth-year senior had been shadowing Missouri Valley Conference player of the year Brice Carlip, who hadn’t made a field goal in the first half and finished with nine points on 3-of-10 shooting.

That’s nothing new for Wilson, who has shut down the four highest-scoring guards in the Pac-12 this year. She held both Pac-12 Player of the Year Aari McDonald of Arizona and UCLA’s Charisma Osborne to 3-of-18 shooting, Oregon State’s Aleah Goodman shot a combined 10-of-30 in two games against Wilson and Washington State’s Charlisse Leger-Walker went 2-for-11 in two games.

W

wolfe613

Wilson was co-defensive POY with McDonald, but don't let that disrupt your narrative that she's a mediocre defender:

as many ppl learned in both the Men and Women's tournament, Pac 12 a sleeping giant, only if they had a good tv network that would be accesible to people. I had Dish I could get it but now I have Directv and don't have that unfortunately

Reaction Score
Is Jenna Brown expect to get playing time this season? I can understand not seeing a lot of minute with Williams on the team, but this could be her break out year.

CompSci87

Stanford fan
Reaction Score
Is Jenna Brown expect to get playing time this season? I can understand not seeing a lot of minute with Williams on the team, but this could be her break out year.
She was getting a little playing time in the 2019-20 season, but of course missed all of the 2020-21 season rehabbing after knee surgery. It's hard to say what to expect.

Reaction Score

I said she got cooked by Evans and Zia, which was facts! Her regular season accolades are irrelevant to my statement.

Reaction Score
I said she got cooked by Evans and Zia, which was facts! Her regular season accolades are irrelevant to my statement.

Zia took me out when she shook her, made the shot and did the rock-a-bye baby Lol!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom