Ania Makurat | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Ania Makurat

Reaction Score
In fairness, I said I thought she would be solid to really good at everything. Some players, like Gabby or Aubrey, have great athleticism. Some players like Stef or Dee are great passers. Some players like Sue or Moriah are simply great at their position - PG's in this example.

I don't know that Anna will be "great" at any one thing. Of course it's too early, but I'd love it if she turned out to be a really good all around player.
You are right it is much too early with the 5th or so game played by Ania or Aubrey to anoint either a super star or a dud. \
When you go back, what feels like, 100 years to Stef or Dee they are not omnipresent in our minds. To refresh our memories we must view old replays or the truth fades to dust. However for ME Sue is always there. She was a great passer, a great play maker, and a great leader. She has proven that for the many years since she showed up on the UConn campus and up to current times in the Olympics and Wnaba and Europe. (I said FOR ME).
Moriah was equally great in all she did--again proven by her pro and european status. To Make the ONE assertion --'IN THEIR POSITION--has no merit. What position did any of those you mention play multiple position on a regular basis. Stef was a poor point guard--because she was a post. DT possible give her point (which wasn't her position) and say she was a great shooting guard,(more her position.
The one fact we may agree on is---the greatness of any Uconn player is in the mind of the Uconn individual FAN. \

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
It is way too early to judge any of the newbies. Crystal, a McD AA and used to US style play didn’t click right off the bat. This kid is being asked to start. She also isn’t in the floor with anyone so automatic as Collier and so dangerous from 3 as KLS. I think she has a lot to deal with and shows signs of good hoops instincts. Supposedly she’s a good shooter. That usually doesn’t disappear. She seems a little hesitant which almost always screws up an outside shot. She probably doesn’t have or think she has a green light.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom