Angel Reese in the portal | The Boneyard

Angel Reese in the portal

Reaction Score
Taxes are a part of making money and the transfer portal is a part of college basketball now (i get it), but that doesn't mean either of them is good. I know it's better for the players I guess, but it really is pretty exhausting for a fan. Only my opinion but the transfer portal is hard to stomach. I watch the sport for entertainment not to support the whim of every player. I've also always thought the phrase "business is business", though a widely accepted trope, is just a way to legitimize screwing someone over.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Of all the top WBB programs in the country, MD was the biggest disappointment imo. A year ago the Terps “high octane” offense lead the nation in scoring. When everyone on the team decided to come back, I thought MD had a legitimate chance to challenge the Big 3 (SC, Stanford, UConn) for the national championship.

Covid and injuries hurt MD, like many teams, but the losses piled up even when the team was relatively healthy. At 23-9 MD took a big step backwards this season, and the recent departures clearly indicate that serious problems exist in the program.

Reaction Score
I recall that her initial reveal of schools she was interested in did not include UConn but she later added us. I think she even attended a game so mutual interest there

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Holy carp!

But note 2 things: (1) Brenda has a history of losing transfers, as discussed earlier today; (2) When Reese signed, and handful of people here said that Angel was "uncoachable" and that she and Brenda would not be together for 4 years. Good call!

Reaction Score
Coming out of high school she said she was a guard and wanted to play that position. Brenda has her playing on the block. So I would imagine she still wants to play guard. She chose between Maryland and Tennessee, so I would image Tennessee is in play again. Given their length

Reaction Score
We’re gonna need a bigger portal.

Image result for portal pictures

Reaction Score
Coming out of high school she said she was a guard and wanted to play that position. Brenda has her playing on the block. So I would imagine she still wants to play guard. She chose between Maryland and Tennessee, so I would image Tennessee is in play again. Given their length
I don't know a sane coach on the planet who would waste Reese's talent at guard. I know plenty of desperate ones who would tell her she can play guard.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom