Aneesah Morrow | The Boneyard

Aneesah Morrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
She won't be in there long. An automatic double-double machine. No doubt there are a lot of coaches that would love to add her to their roster for next year. I'd like to know "the rest of the story." (Paul Harvey) Why is she leaving DePaul? She was a starter and the face of the program, so it can't be for lack of playing time or recognition.

Reaction Score
She won't be in there long. An automatic double-double machine. No doubt there are a lot of coaches that would love to add her to their roster for next year. I'd like to know "the rest of the story." (Paul Harvey) Why is she leaving DePaul? She was a starter and the face of the program, so it can't be for lack of playing time or recognition.
Well, if she's a competitor, she probably wants to play in the post season. Last year, DePaul got waxed by Dayton in the 11v.11 play-in game and this year they didn't make the tournament.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I don't see Geno bringing in Morrow, she is a great player, but he has the players that he thinks will be the ones to get #12. I wonder if Dawn or Kim might be interested in her?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If I remember correctly, Morrow spent some time in Storrs with the team last year sooo….
Kimmy Schmidt Good Luck GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Yup, I thought that a "bigger" school would help her career path. I think that any school would be interested in her...except UConn. She is going to excel because she is going to be that team's primary scorer, rebounder and shot taker. Don't believe her game would mesh with a healthy Paige, Azzi and Aaliyah.
And I am not trying to be disrespectful when I say what I think her game is going to be. She has proven to be a school's star.
I also believe that she is going to transfer to a current Top 10 type team. Two come to mind immediately.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I don't see Geno bringing in Morrow, she is a great player, but he has the players that he thinks will be the ones to get #12. I wonder if Dawn or Kim might be interested in her?
If I remember correctly, Morrow spent some time in Storrs with the team last year sooo….
Kimmy Schmidt Good Luck GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
I would be SHOCKED if Geno brought Morrow in. IMO, she's not a good fit here, but I've been wrong before. I had South Carolina and Virginia Tech in the NCAAT championship game. :( I'll be excited about some team dynamics this summer, but Morrow possibly coming to Storrs won't be one of them. :rolleyes: I can see Dawn Staley, Kim Mulkey, Jeff Walz, Vic Schaefer, Nielle Ivey, Kevin McGuff, and Lindsay Gottlieb (USC) putting a full-court press on her though. I could very easily see her in any one of those programs. How many players that are an "automatic" double-double (sometimes by halftime) are in the portal besides Morrow? :oops:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Yup, I thought that a "bigger" school would help her career path. I think that any school would be interested in her...except UConn. She is going to excel because she is going to be that team's primary scorer, rebounder and shot taker. Don't believe her game would mesh with a healthy Paige, Azzi and Aaliyah.
And I am not trying to be disrespectful when I say what I think her game is going to be. She has proven to be a school's star.
I also believe that she is going to transfer to a current Top 10 type team. Two come to mind immediately.
She is a demon on the boards both offense and defense. We could certainly use her given how many of the better teams on the schedule outrebounded us for second and third shots.

Reaction Score
Wow. Morrow and Rogers. That's a MAJOR shot to Bruno and DePaul. Just.....yikes.

Be interesting to see where she winds up. I seriously doubt it will be UConn though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom