Andrew Nembhard Top 9 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Andrew Nembhard Top 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We really need to restructure the official visit - it's hasn't been working to the extent that it overrules other factors. We need to get that Wow factor back!
I agree I've been saying for a long time now that we need a Bunky type to help recruiting but the casual fan wouldn"t understand that.

Reaction Score
I think chief does not mean bunky the person. I think its like a semi-legal recruiting tactic similar to that in the SEC football programs

Reaction Score
I agree I've been saying for a long time now that we need a Bunky type to help recruiting but the casual fan wouldn"t understand that.

You saw the birthday dance, what recruit wouldn't want to be on the same campus as that guy!

Reaction Score
Some thoughts on Nembhard from Corey Evans today:

Andrew Nembhard, one of the best passers that I have had the chance to evaluate, narrowed his school list to a group of nine on Saturday evening.

UConn, Maryland, Florida, Stanford, Gonzaga, Seton Hall, Ohio State, Virginia and USC each made the initial cut for Nembhard, a 6-foot-4 lead guard that recently reclassified into the 2018 class. As we had profiled two weeks ago, Nembhard has had a solid three for the past few months where Stanford, Gonzaga and Florida have remained out in front.

The Cardinal have developed the best relationship with Nembhard, Gonzaga has the Canadian sell and winning pedigree, while Florida has the location as it is the closest to his high school and also the biggest void at the point guard spot. However, things are not set in stone with these three programs as UConn and Virginia have made their own push.

The Huskies have done a great job of prioritizing Nembhard since June and have not taken their foot off the gas. They will bring Jalen Carey, a top-50 guard, to campus for an official visit on Wednesday but Nembhard comes more in your facilitating, pass-first variety, so even if Carey would pledge to the AAC member, it shouldn’t disrupt UConn's focus on Nembhard.

The Cavaliers, right along with the Huskies, would love to nab the Canadian guard. They are entering the new college basketball season without four-year stalwart London Perrantes at the point guard position and have made sure to sell to Nembhard the idea of coming in and running the show for an upper-echelon ACC program.

No visits have been set just yet and there is still some time to go before a college decision is made. Seton Hall, USC, Maryland and Ohio State could make a run, but I would be surprised if Nembhard does not commit to a group consisting of UConn, Virginia, Stanford, Florida or Gonzaga, with the latter two as the likeliest of landing spots.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
The Huskies have done a great job of prioritizing Nembhard since June and have not taken their foot off the gas. They will bring Jalen Carey, a top-50 guard, to campus for an official visit on Wednesday but Nembhard comes more in your facilitating, pass-first variety, so even if Carey would pledge to the AAC member, it shouldn’t disrupt UConn's focus on Nembhard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom