Andrew Nembhard Top 9 | The Boneyard

Andrew Nembhard Top 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is there a serious chance with this guy? 9 schools is still a lot...I would guess there would be another round of cuts before he makes his visits....

And there are some solid schools still on that list.

Reaction Score
No. Easy solution. Do not click on them. There is no boneyard rule saying you have to click on all threads. (Seriously not trying to be a dick)
I agree. Usually don't. It's just tough going from being the king of the best hoops conference to teetering on irrelevance

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
You sure? Dont need to reveal sources. Just making sure its not some perverde boneyard joke ;)
Well all I know is how the coaches feel about it, but they've been over confident all summer long.

This is coming from someone else in the know, not directly from a coach. I'm not an insider or anything.

Reaction Score
Well all I know is how the coaches feel about it, but they've been over confident all summer long.

If they feel that way, its probably the truth. Things just change quickly in a teenagers mind

I think think this kids playing style would do really well with alterique. Better than carey.

Honestly, other than that, our players are all question marks. This 18 class is so important. We HAVE to reload.

Reaction Score
Is there a serious chance with this guy? 9 schools is still a lot...I would guess there would be another round of cuts before he makes his visits....

And there are some solid schools still on that list.
I don't know Scotty, but maybe Ollie con DUHit!!!!

Reaction Score
Watched him play against Findlay. Plays like MAL with an outside shot. In other words, Nembhard > MAL.

Reaction Score
Yes but no ku uk duke unc zona
There are more good players in America than playing time slots available at those schools so maybe there is hope.

Reaction Score
There are more good players in America than playing time slots available at those schools so maybe there is hope.

Problem is that they replace half their rosters every year.

Reaction Score
Hopefully we can reel Nembhard in because he's a nice player and will help us with Canada recruiting.

Problem is Gonzaga has been on him for a while and have the Canadian connection.

C

Chief00

We really need to restructure the official visit - it's hasn't been working to the extent that it overrules other factors. We need to get that Wow factor back!

Reaction Score
Hopefully we can reel Nembhard in because he's a nice player and will help us with Canada recruiting.

Problem is Gonzaga has been on him for a while and have the Canadian connection.
What, no reference about class schedules? What, do you have these posts all pre-typed and you just hit enter when you want to post them YET AGAIN?? You made your point about 2 years ago, move on.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom