Andrea Hurley returns to TOP DOGS! | The Boneyard

Andrea Hurley returns to TOP DOGS!

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Wish I could be a fly on the wall for some of their at home bickering or family parties. She must bust his stones something fierce.

Reaction Score
1000 words!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 51

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I guarantee she's a way worse coach than he is.
Definitely less experienced and doubtlessly less skilled as a D-1 NCAA basketball coach, but the sweatshirt does not specify what's meant. Is she implying, or are you inferring?

Reaction Score
Insight into DHs head during the skid last year was super interesting
Yes, i forgot to mention this. The stories about how he was feeling were poignant, and kinda hit me in the feels. Moreso, of course, because i know how that storyline ended.

Reaction Score
I need to get some of those undies for the UConn fans in my life. I wonder if it's the Fired Up ones or the Game of Thrones ones lol

Reaction Score
What a great couple, they seem perfect for each other. We are lucky to have both of them in the UConn family. Let’s hope they are here for another 15+ years.

The one thing that bothers me is the s..t they get from fans. I never can understand this. What happened in providence was disgusting. These are good people who care about the kids.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
It is different to get this kind of insight. It must have been tough in that house at the beginning. Then last year when he thought it was falling apart in January and that he could lose his job. I wonder if he keeps evolving as now no matter one happens he is going to have a very good job and make more money in a few years that most will make in their lifetime. He is a great coach and although I cannot say for sure, I never remember getting this type of insight on any other coach and what happens in his home when his team goes through a losing streak. The transparency is just so different than what I have seen for such a high profile person.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
He has too know about them. Two ways to look at it. He knows someone in the media will ask him a question reference her comments. If he does not watch them and just uses that lack of knowledge to use plausible deniability as an answer. Or he watches them and then when asked he says he does not watch them and responds with a very vanilla answer. Either way you have to respect them both for putting their personal lives out there. Since there could be people that attack the paranoia for someone who will now make millions of dollars per year for as long as he decides to coach.

Reaction Score
Insight into DHs head during the skid last year was super interesting
Was honestly shocked when he said he thought he’d get fired if it turned out badly last year….she did say he’s dramatic but still crazy to hear

Reaction Score
This interview is gold. This inside access humanizes him and the team. It’s nice too that Danny Hurley is so humble and confident with himself that he “allows” such an interview. Thank you Rob & The Hurley Family

Reaction Score
Was honestly shocked when he said he thought he’d get fired if it turned out badly last year….she did say he’s dramatic but still crazy to hear
To be fair there was talk about his seat warming up with another first round exit

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom