Andre Jackson | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson

Reaction Score
Is he injured? I had read somewhere that he was one of Hurley's best recruits. Why is he not playing>

Reaction Score
ETA on him? Would really like to see him play some meaningful minutes this year, even if he’s not lighting up the stat sheet.

Reaction Score
He also looked totally out of place when he was playing. Seems like we might need to take it slow with him. Injury obviously does not help. I think he will develop into a great player, I'm just not sure he is going to be that instant impact player we had thought.

Reaction Score
I think he could be a part of the rotation if he comes back in 6 weeks. If its longer, he might as well redshirt (as long as we don't have other injuries come up with our wings). He's not a project though. He was only given one game to play in against Central. Against UHart he got in foul trouble immediately (it happens) and then we started playing good teams and Hurley couldn't find a place for him. If he was given 4-5 low d1 teams to play against before conference games and didn't get injured he would be more than fine.

Reaction Score
I think he could be a part of the rotation if he comes back in 6 weeks. If its longer, he might as well redshirt (as long as we don't have other injuries come up with our wings). He's not a project though. He was only given one game to play in against Central. Against UHart he got in foul trouble immediately (it happens) and then we started playing good teams and Hurley couldn't find a place for him. If he was given 4-5 low d1 teams to play against before conference games and didn't get injured he would be more than fine.
This year doesn't count towards anyone's eligibility, redshirt doesn't exist this year.

Reaction Score
He also looked totally out of place when he was playing. Seems like we might need to take it slow with him. Injury obviously does not help. I think he will develop into a great player, I'm just not sure he is going to be that instant impact player we had thought.
That's a little harsh. He looked very good against Central and then sort of disappeared. He made some good passes. Played decent defense. Showed great hops and athleticism. He kind of floated, not really sure of his place. He played like a freshman.

Reaction Score
My dream for Andre Jackson is for him to get healthy, then get some minutes in a faster paced game where his open floor game can shine. Once he gains his confidence, he will become an impact player.

Unfortunately, given the odd season and the injury, I think that may be next season.

Reaction Score
The crazy thing is we don't even miss him. I wish him a quick recovery and I think he will be a good player for us in time, however. I hope his offense develops at a rapid pace because we need a bucket getter.... Until then it's Bouk and PolleyBall szn.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
That's a little harsh. He looked very good against Central and then sort of disappeared. He made some good passes. Played decent defense. Showed great hops and athleticism. He kind of floated, not really sure of his place. He played like a freshman.

I thought he looked good in his last game. Came in, quickly intercepted a pass, fired a pass for a fast break basket. It's exactly what we need. Dan just has a ridiculously short leash for mistakes. Andre impacts the game. Mostly for the good, sometimes for the bad, but he doesn't just disappear like some players have.

Reaction Score
He played like a 1990's freshman.

This is 2021. Freshmen dominate the game. It was only a few games, but I think we all expected to see a little more. It's OK to say it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom