Andre Jackson | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
i don't know what's going on. is it worth unignoring captain underpants for this?

Reaction Score
Muscle memory and form through repetition goes a long way towards curing any shortcomings.. AJ is too prideful and smart to let his shooting stroke be a barrier to his success.. The fact that this picture shows him alone working on this indicates to me.. His self-motivation...Trying to make a "weakness" into a strength. All good.. Another secondary benefit is getting familiar with the tendencies of the actual rims/hoops in the arenas that you'll actually be playing games in.. Are they firm/soft/loose,etc. Different than rims at a practice facility.".Shooter's bounce"..

Last edited:
Reaction Score
i don't know what's going on. is it worth unignoring captain underpants for this?
Definitely worth it. If you enjoy brevity, I believe that is what he calls it, and understand that he truly believes everything he says, definitely worth it.

Reaction Score
Jackson has a ways to go . Elite elite athlete and high level potential but needs to work on game. I like what I see so far from an 18yr old.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Muscle memory and form through repetition goes a long way towards curing any shortcomings.. AJ is too prideful and smart to let his shooting stroke be a barrier to his success.. The fact that this picture shows him alone working on this indicates to me.. His self-motivation...Trying to make a "weakness" into a strength. All good.. Another secondary benefit is getting familiar with the tendencies of the actual rims/hoops in the arenas that you'll actually be playing games in.. Are they firm/soft/loose,etc. Different than rims at a practice facility.".Shooter's bounce"..
My initial thought was getting acclimated to the Gampel behind the hoop background on gameday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom