2020 Recruiting: - Andre Jackson | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Andre Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Ooohh.....no more dams breaking, now we are gonna get a paradigm shift!! Can't wait to see how this will be retroactively defined!!
What next? Synchronicity? Serendipidy?

Reaction Score
All Chief can say at the moment is that there are some outstanding recruits in the Northeast the next couple of years and rather than looking at the micro specifics right now of each player - look for a major paradigm shift to change the conversation. At that time, Chief will do some player specific deep dives.
Two thirds of this is gibberish

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
All Chief can say at the moment is that there are some outstanding recruits in the Northeast the next couple of years and rather than looking at the micro specifics right now of each player - look for a major paradigm shift to change the conversation. At that time, Chief will do some player specific deep dives.
What we need is to rebuild that brand we had with northeast kids. One player could change our brand perception having a kid like Akok or Bouknight pan out and become a second year lottery pick would be huge for us. Maybe more important than winning games long term.

Reaction Score

Visual interpretation for the casuals:

Reaction Score
Live in the Albany area and have seen this kid play and listened to him speak. Gonna be tough to beat out Syracuse. Joe Girard played for the Albany Rocks with Jackson and is going to ‘Cuse as a MacNamara recruit. Already talking about a local bus co. Making regular trips to Syracuse. Could pick up Jackson crowd in Amsterdam, Jackson’s hometown.

I live in the area as well and spend a lot of time with high school athletic departments so I hear things - Girard's pull isn't near as strong as local media make it out to be. Yes Jackson plays on the rocks so did Isiah Stewart and Girard was trying to get him to SU, never had a chance of happening because Hop was on the west coast.

He may end up at SU, but nobody has told me or even intoned that it would be because he wants to play with Girard.

The bus co idea is the epitome of how goofy the albany area is - if the guys that are from amsterdam and are now playing at academy and cba stayed at amsterdam they would be state title contenders

Reaction Score
Jackson is good, but why do I feel like people are higher on Jackson than Abdur-Rahim? Where do we stand with Abdur-Rahim...from what I've seen I think he is much better than Jackson.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I've been hearing that from the wife for 27 years.
Maybe it's time to give it another go?

Last edited:
Reactions: pj

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Chief is definitely playing 5D chess while we’re playing checkers
So 5D ... height, depth, width, and time... and an alternate dimension in which none of those apply. You know, that actually works.

Reaction Score
So, what you are suggesting is that UConn will indeed fill their open scholarships but we just have no idea with who. I guess that is good news.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Live in the Albany area and have seen this kid play and listened to him speak. Gonna be tough to beat out Syracuse. Joe Girard played for the Albany Rocks with Jackson and is going to ‘Cuse as a MacNamara recruit. Already talking about a local bus co. Making regular trips to Syracuse. Could pick up Jackson crowd in Amsterdam, Jackson’s hometown.
So the "Amsterdam Express" is a strong indication that his commitment is in the bag? Really?

Reaction Score
Kinda odd he would be on campus if he wasn't going to commit, right? He already used his OV here and there was no announcement anywhere of him taking an UV here today

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Kinda odd he would be on campus if he wasn't going to commit, right? He already used his OV here and there was no announcement anywhere of him taking an UV here today
I doubt he'd post that if he were going to commit, ruins the surprise.

C

Chief00

Personally, I think 120% of his post is jibberish. All his posts actually. Except the Bunkey ones.....those are 100% real. Which just makes the guy even creepier.
Aren’t you embarrassed? LOL - he’s at UConn as you are typing it’s all nonsense. I wasn’t going to reveal that for competitive purposes but he just did on social media.

Chief, is in the fast lane, you are in the breakdown lane (along with your pal Jim B @ Cuse)

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chief00

So the "Amsterdam Express" is a strong indication that his commitment is in the bag? Really?
Some day these dudes may start to read between the lines with Chief. Some dude was even talking about a bus company impacting recruiting while guys going to other schools get cars. Buses ? Come on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak