2020 Recruiting: - Andre Jackson | Page 10 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Andre Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
Andre will be a monster, defensively. A monster. As has been mentioned, we’d be talking about the best pure athlete we’ve had since Sticks, Rudy, etc.

There’s a reason the staff has been steadfast in their pursuit of him. He’s exactly the kind of guy to activate the transition game that Dan wants.

Reaction Score
If he is I want to kiss him because it was EK who was responsible for getting rid of Dom Perno and ushered in JC - I always say, with tongue in cheek, that EK is my favorite Husky for that reason alone

Yea, but Earl, Of Storrs, could ball.

Reaction Score
With James and Andre, that would be some crazy freaky athleticism on one team.

Earl Kelly use to say that Pearl was bad mouthing him in Jersey - and posters been saying Cuse fans were bad mouthing Chief recently. Some things never change.
How you get from one of our recruits being badmouthed, to Earl Kelley, to you??? You are one amazing, no nothing, narcissist!! Pure entertainment!!

Reaction Score
Wasn’t he Earl Kelley? Am I wrong there was an extra E?

Loved his game and the first guy who truly shoved it up the Oranges butt and came here instead.
You are correct. And to this day he’s one of the most talented players to EVER lace em up at UConn (averaged 47 his senior year). He was just a tad distracted during his days at Storrs unfortunately. Something I regrettably have direct knowledge of.

Reaction Score
You are correct. And to this day he’s one of the most talented players to EVER lace em up at UConn (averaged 47 his senior year). He was just a tad distracted during his days at Storrs unfortunately. Something I regrettably have direct knowledge of.

What happens in Storrs, stays in Storrs, my friend.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Yes, unlike some people on this board who make up stories about players and then tell them on this board, I have many real stories that I would never tell. I don't constantly crave attention nor is it anyone's business.
He’s gotten under your skin because he does exactly what you would never think of doing. And several posters agree with you.

When we don’t like someone we try to marginalize them by embarrassing them, or criticizing them or ganging up on them. You have support in what you’re doing but the numbers of chief’s supporters might be even with the detractors and possibly outnumber them.

If it makes you feel good than continue. Or if you find that not speaking makes you believe you should have done something and didn’t then continue.

As a person who isn’t invested in this issue one way or the other I will point out that I’m not sure you’re accomplishing anything. If anything you are inadvertently encouraging the situation, not reducing it. And ironically inadvertently bringing attention to yourself.

Reaction Score
He’s gotten under your skin because he does exactly what you would never think of doing. And several posters agree with you.

When we don’t like someone we try to marginalize them by embarrassing them, or criticizing them or ganging up on them. You have support in what you’re doing but the numbers of chief’s supporters might be even with the detractors and possibly outnumber them.

If it makes you feel good than continue. Or if you find that not speaking makes you believe you should have done something and didn’t then continue.

As a person who isn’t invested in this issue one way or the other I will point out that I’m not sure you’re accomplishing anything. If anything you are inadvertently encouraging the situation, not reducing it. And ironically inadvertently bringing attention to yourself.
I'm just having fun with it. I don't lose any sleep over what the guy says if that's what you're saying.

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
Wasn’t he Earl Kelley? Am I wrong there was an extra E?

Loved his game and the first guy who truly shoved it up the Oranges butt and came here instead.

He was Earl Kelly at Wilbur Cross and then Earl Kelley at UConn... still not sure why.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
And I am confident in saying that Cuse is one program that should be basking in the sunlight yet is constantly finding ways to shut those blackout shades

There is no sunlight in Syracuse. The program reflects the misery of the place.

Reaction Score
Ooohh.....no more dams breaking, now we are gonna get a paradigm shift!! Can't wait to see how this will be retroactively defined!!
Trust in chief. He is correct so often I have wondered if he is on our staff. This player is no sure shot for us

Reaction Score
I honestly can’t think of anything they have in common
Lol they kind of look alike to me (except Andre has some eye brows) and both are extremely athletic. I didn’t put a ton of thought into the comparison...obviously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom