Andre Jackson Update 4/22 | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson Update 4/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Are we being this aggressive to lock down next year early or is he a potential reclassification candidate

Reaction Score
Give credit for Coach Hurley's growth spurt at his age. He's 6'6 now because Andre's bio has him at 6'6 too!:oops:

Oh well he's young hope he catches up on the mau-surement scale!

Reaction Score
Fits the description of the big wing Hurley wants for the 2020 class.

Reaction Score
I’m sure the kid is really good and Lord knows we need really good players. Only small issue is he’s a “small wing” or is it possible he’s a 2G? I mean he’s the same size as Bouknight maybe smaller by looking at him next to coach. Would like to see an actual 6’6-6’7 wing. Maybe a bad angle? Anyway good to hear some positive news as far as where we stand for now with him.

Reaction Score
I’m sure the kid is really good and Lord knows we need really good players. Only small issue is he’s a “small wing” or is it possible he’s a 2G? I mean he’s the same size as Bouknight maybe smaller by looking at him next to coach. Would like to see an actual 6’6-6’7 wing. Maybe a bad angle? Anyway good to hear some positive news as far as where we stand for now with him.
That's the kid who sent the tweet. Andre Jackson is significantly bigger than Bouknight. He's built like a young Vince Carter.

Reaction Score
That's the kid who sent the tweet. Andre Jackson is significantly bigger than Bouknight. He's built like a young Vince Carter.

Oh thanks for getting me in line sj :cool:

And that’s great to hear!

Reaction Score

Andre is 6'7 or 6'8 ish right now. A lot like Polley right now body wise except with insane hops. And no shot.

Expect a taller Sid. Lower skilled but insane potential. Hirley's defensive system relies on uber athletic wings to help constantly. Should be a good fit.

Reaction Score
Would be extra so sweet to land a Top 40 recruit in Cuse's backyard.

Reaction Score
Andre is 6'7 or 6'8 ish right now. A lot like Polley right now body wise except with insane hops. And no shot.

Expect a taller Sid. Lower skilled but insane potential. Hirley's defensive system relies on uber athletic wings to help constantly. Should be a good fit.

Lower skilled than Sid? Honestly I’d pass if that’s true. Sid is crazy athletic but May struggle to see the court consistently die to his lack of fundamental basketball skills. If we are talking about someone who has to develop even more than that, Yikes. Cant bank on the chances of that coming to Fruition. Of course, if he comes as part of a class loaded with other 5 stars, then sure

Reaction Score

Can’t shoot? Really don’t need another have one. But I trust the staff, I think.

Reaction Score
Lower skilled than Sid? Honestly I’d pass if that’s true. Sid is crazy athletic but May struggle to see the court consistently die to his lack of fundamental basketball skills. If we are talking about someone who has to develop even more than that, Yikes. Cant bank on the chances of that coming to Fruition. Of course, if he comes as part of a class loaded with other 5 stars, then sure
Jackson is a whole different type of athlete than Sid, he's a total freak. He's our top priority in the class and I think we get him.

Reaction Score

Not that low skilled. Better shot too, I believe. Obviously hard to compare. Meant to say he's lower skilled than an average D1 guy. Only Williams is lower skilled than Sid

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Syracuse board is saying they expect him to announce Peach Jam this summer in July/August.

BCF

Reaction Score
Andre is a much different athlete than Sid. Andre is more explosive, nimble, and better lateral movement. Andre is a future NBA pro when her realizes how good he can be. I have seen both Sid and Andre in high school. Andre is far more advanced. He doesn't shoot a lot of jump shots but he displayed a nice stroke this year and he did show flashes of being able to dribble. Not saying he is great at both but there is potential there. He didn't get a lot of minutes in AAU last year and during the high school season his team(Many of the upstate teams) play zone so he didn't really have a chance to show all his skill set. But, I expect him to explode this year on the circuit. He is the player I want most next year and would fit nicely at wing along Gaff & Bouk. Trust me you want this kid.

Reaction Score
Andre is a much different athlete than Sid. Andre is more explosive, nimble, and better lateral movement. Andre is a future NBA pro when her realizes how good he can be. I have seen both Sid and Andre in high school. Andre is far more advanced. He doesn't shoot a lot of jump shots but he displayed a nice stroke this year and he did show flashes of being able to dribble. Not saying he is great at both but there is potential there. He didn't get a lot of minutes in AAU last year and during the high school season his team(Many of the upstate teams) play zone so he didn't really have a chance to show all his skill set. But, I expect him to explode this year on the circuit. He is the player I want most next year and would fit nicely at wing along Gaff & Bouk. Trust me you want this kid.

Thanks for the nice review of the young man. I certainly want him but even more than his explosiveness I want him to be able to make shots and handle the ball as a wing so hopefully he's putting in the the time to make him a huge factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom