2020 Recruiting: - Andre Jackson OV | Page 9 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Andre Jackson OV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Reading the tea leaves, I have no idea how you guys are reading the tea leaves - you're taking nothing and somehow wish-casting it into something.

Cools and warms and trying to parse off the cuff quotes in some half-assed recruiting article ain't gonna give you any actually insight. Also, if you're over 23 and still following these kids on Instagram, I believe you should be staked to a tree on a deserted island.

Reaction Score
Reading the tea leaves, I have no idea how you guys are reading the tea leaves - you're taking nothing and somehow wish-casting it into something.

Cools and warms and trying to parse off the cuff quotes in some half-assed recruiting article ain't gonna give you any actually insight. Also, if you're over 23 and still following these kids on Instagram, I believe you should be staked to a tree on a deserted island.
Kill the Pig. Cut her throat. Spill her blood.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Yes. We were all there at his coach meetings, campus tour and urinal stop. Just finishing our write-ups. Sorry for the delay. They’ll be out in 20 minutes.
What the h*ll? You guys lollygagging doing write-ups at the car wash again. Hand in your surface pros.

Reaction Score
Um when did he say Cuse is out of the running if they don't land Jackson?

um he's explicitly stated he wants to team up with an elite big man and if isaiah doesnt go to Cuse then the obvious choice becomes going to UConn with Cliff. no need to nitpick my use of "would" versus "could" here. everything in this thread is hypothetical and i'm being optimistic for a change.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Adam Zagoria

@AdamZagoria

To clarify on this, the Syracuse coaches met Jackson and his family at the church to start the visit. They didn’t join the service.
Quote Tweet

WPsO19iG_normal.png

Adam Zagoria

@AdamZagoria
· 58m
On Saturday, Syracuse’s Jim Boeheim and Red Autry visited with 2020 F @IJackson22 and his father @WesleySr4 and went to church with them. Jackson begins his official at Syracuse on Friday. He also visits Alabama next month.

They should have went to the church service and put $10k in the plate

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Sarcasm. I appreciate the Insiders - but seems like this one was a bit premature.
The ;) is Con__rm_d not Confirmed and not NEXT! It only implies we are in good shape as opposed to a recruit has moved on or given a verbal. By that definition it can't be premature.

This is a major misconception by posters. Insiders are only conveying what our coaching staff perceives or is told. When there is a verbal insiders give this forum a heads up a day or two before it's officially announced. So we get a scoop before the general public.

It's fun to know before others but I'm not sure it's all that important other than the possibility if someone is having a bad day they get some good news. Don't get me wrong. I like knowing as soon as possible but is it really that necessary?

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
The ;) is Con__rm_d not Confirmed and not NEXT! It only implies we are in good shape as opposed to a recruit has moved on or given a verbal. By that definition it can't be premature.

This is a major misconception by posters. Insiders are only conveying what our coaching staff perceives or is told. When there is a verbal insiders give this forum a heads up a day or two before it's officially announced. So we get a scoop before the general public.
:)

Reaction Score
If we land the three headed monster called Clamdre (Cliff + Cam + Andre), we instantly become an April contender. #Clamdre to Storrs
Couldn’t agree more. And how could they as recruits not understand that.. if they like the school/coaches/teammates enough, just team up and win a damn ship. How hard could the decision be?! :rolleyes:

pj

Reaction Score
Couldn’t agree more. And how could they as recruits not understand that.. if they like the school/coaches/teammates enough, just team up and win a damn ship. How hard could the decision be?! :rolleyes:

How could Alessandra Ambrosio not understand that teaming up with me would make a championship marriage. Just team up and win the damn game of life. How hard could the decision be?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom