Andre Jackson Out Indefinitely | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson Out Indefinitely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hard to find a silver lining with this injury. As hooper says needs to develop , practice and getting some time on the court. Hope it heals and he's back out there as soon.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Eh, he'll be fine.

He's been playing basketball for several million years now, so missing a few weeks will not affect him all that much.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Nooooo! That stinks! I feel very bad for him (and selfishly, a little bit for me, he was the player whose development I was looking forward to the most.)

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Man I feel bad for the kid. Not an ideal start to his collegiate career. Heal up AJ you are the future.

Reaction Score
It really is getting ridiculous with the terrible luck we have been having with injuries over the last 4-5 years. I hope he gets well soon.

Reaction Score
It really is getting ridiculous with the terrible luck we have been having with injuries over the last 4-5 years. I hope he gets well soon.

besides akok, maybe hurley should ease up on practice. i mean, “it’s practice”

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This was to be expected with players locked down on campus and students away from campus. Usually freshmen who need to tend to themselves end up with carpal tunnel syndrome or repetitive motion injury. A broken wrist seems a bit overdone, but who am I to judge?

Reaction Score
Get well soon Andre. The fact that he didn’t feel it until the next day makes me think it’s a minor fracture. Hopefully he can start practicing again in 4-6 weeks, we really need him to progress.

Reaction Score
Eh, he'll be fine.

He's been playing basketball for several million years now, so missing a few weeks will not affect him all that much.
Well I don't know if you've been watching the games but he didn't look like he's been playing basketball for several million years! :)

My point is that this just pushes back his development in getting used to the college game and being more productive. I have no doubt he'll get it at some point but this injury just pushes back when that will happen.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Red Shirt?
This will be ok- He wasn't getting much PT and now his ego can say its due to injury
He can still do some things in the gym
He'll be fine

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
This was to be expected with players locked down on campus and students away from campus. Usually freshmen who need to tend to themselves end up with carpal tunnel syndrome or repetitive motion injury. A broken wrist seems a bit overdone, but who am I to judge?

I admittedly had to read this twice, but on the second go around my immature side let out an audible laugh. Well composed, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom