Andre Jackson Might be better thatn Bouknight | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson Might be better thatn Bouknight

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
Andre has better handle, passing abilities, a improving 3point shot, finishes anywhere around the rim and hard to believe more ups than Bouk. We are gonna be a highlight reel next year.
Boooo

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Ranking them isn't really the point. The point is having a second dynamic scorer who can slash to rim makes us a much more difficult team to defend. UConn basketball is going to be a blast to watch next year, but for me, I'm content to enjoy watching this year's team. UConn basketball is fun again.

Reaction Score
Gaffney and Cole better be practicing their lob accuracy all summer long, even Jackson/Bouknight themselves too. If only Akok wasn't injured, we could have a little "lob city", make that "lob town" thing going on

Reaction Score
Anything "might" happen.

But Bouk with enter next year with more experience and confidence than this year. He should be great from day one.

Reaction Score
Andre has better handle, passing abilities, a improving 3point shot, finishes anywhere around the rim and hard to believe more ups than Bouk. We are gonna be a highlight reel next year.
You should watch this game and temper your expectations a little bit

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Will he be better than anyone on Syracuse?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Easy Easy Easy
The kid hasn't even put a uniform on yet
If he can play a lick of defense he is already an improvement in that area
Bouk is an amazing offensive weapon but needs work on his outside shooting and handle, besides a total overhaul on defensive skill. But he comes back with 1 year of D1 experience and hungry to be the leader. Can he do this and how much will the absence of CV come to play?
Both Bouk and AJ are athletic and long but both need muscle.
I think it's going to be fun to watch both do their things together and separately next season. They will speed up the game - for sure

Reaction Score
O luv Jackson but lets let him get on the court with the big boys..Book has a second gear ..very special

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Hot take.

giphy.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members