Andre Jackson Jr vs Primo Spears | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson Jr vs Primo Spears

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I think Clingan can draw shooting fouls, if we play him more minutes.
Sanogo is so strong the opponents seem to have immunity fouling him. I don’t know all the conversation but perhaps we should be more targeted in our complaints. Plant some seeds. Hey he’s so strong you don’t seem to see the fouls that can nevertheless make him miss.

Sanogo doesn't really hunt contact when he's going up with his shots; he'd rather get a clean look than try to draw a foul, for better or worse. There haven't been all that many times I've seen him go up with a shot where I thought he should have gotten a foul call.

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
Sanogo doesn't really hunt contact when he's going up with his shots; he'd rather get a clean look than try to draw a foul, for better or worse. There haven't been all that many times I've seen him go up with a shot where I thought he should have gotten a foul call.
Yeah, but what about all the fouling BEFORE he goes up? Never seen a dude get hacked so much with no calls.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
If he just went straight up and didn't do that fadeaway in the post, he'd be on the line so much more often.

Reaction Score
Yeah, but what about all the fouling BEFORE he goes up? Never seen a dude get hacked so much with no calls.
That’s what my eye test tells me too.

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
If he just went straight up and didn't do that fadeaway in the post, he'd be on the line so much more often.
I was kinda surprised he got a foul called during the GT game during one of those moves. I do wish he'd draw some more fouls since he's pretty good on the line.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom