Andre Jackson has the best hops in UConn history | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson has the best hops in UConn history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This board...
ce1x5VblkD69i.gif

Reaction Score
Anyone care to attempt a list of our all-time leapers? I imagine Jackson could potentially head the list one day.
1. Stanley Robinson
2. Rudy Gay
3. Scottie Burrell
4. Doug Wrenn (does he count?)

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Anyone that doesn't put Kirk King and Tony Robertson right at the top of the all-time-leapers list doesn't know UConn basketball.

Reaction Score
Anyone that doesn't put Kirk King and Tony Robertson right at the top of the all-time-leapers list doesn't know UConn basketball.

And Stormin Norman Bailey. I swear he hung from the Rings of Saturn with one jam that I saw.

Reaction Score
Ok I'm going to show my age right now. If a kid did that in HS when I was a teen, they would have went straight to the NBA . . . . . . . . . HOF.

Reaction Score
I'm quite sure that the coaches are going to want to keep him comfortable shooting and not drastically change him if it's going to lead to bad results. I think with that kind of vertical jumping ability he can get out of the way of most defenders and get a shot off. Not worried about this.

Reaction Score
I'm quite sure that the coaches are going to want to keep him comfortable shooting and not drastically change him if it's going to lead to bad results. I think with that kind of vertical jumping ability he can get out of the way of most defenders and get a shot off. Not worried about this.

There is little downside to changing his shot when he is so terrible. Different story if he starts hitting at a decent clip

Reaction Score
Why be confrontational, lots of guys could jump. Running the timeline of guys I've seen; Willie McCloud had crazy hops and Kwintin Williams had that 45" vertical - I'd guess that is tied-ish for the UConn record.

Reaction Score
His quote regarding transferring tells me there is obviously other teams still pursuing/recruiting him. Or at least someone is putting thoughts in his head. And he is curious why Bouk is a bench player..

Reaction Score
His quote regarding transferring tells me there is obviously other teams still pursuing/recruiting him. Or at least someone is putting thoughts in his head. And he is curious why Bouk is a bench player..
I think the voices in your head telling you that might be reading a bit too much into an off-hand comment by a teenager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom