Andre Jackson Dunk... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson Dunk...

Reaction Score
Hurley has to see the big picture with this team, and that picture is a lot of minutes and upside for Sanogo, Jackson and Gaffney. Our future, so give them the floor time and live with their mistakes.

Reaction Score
You're totally right. I think he looked bigger than some fans thought he would be so they thought he should play the Martin role and or be a 4 and Hurley used him in that sort of capacity in those limited minutes but he's clearly a point forward.
Played with the ball in his hands a lot in HS. Once the college game slows done for him just a little bit more he'll be unstoppable. Good news/bad news. His teammates need to be ready for some no-look passes because he will find open teammates.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Yeah we need Jackson to reach his stud potential for the picture next year to work.

Him having a big day today like he did was more important overall than the win imho

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
You're totally right. I think he looked bigger than some fans thought he would be so they thought he should play the Martin role and or be a 4 and Hurley used him in that sort of capacity in those limited minutes but he's clearly a point forward.
Yeah that seems right. I also think he was done a disservice by being thought of as the heir to the Bouk throne. Not because he can be an absolute stud but because his game is so different and his ability doesn’t show the same way Bouks does. Bouknight is a extremely highly skilled scorer and was before he played his first game. That showed in his first minute on the floor. Jackson can have the same type of impact but it’s going to require him to get a feel for the game at this level before fully deploying it - with his vision, size, and athleticism.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I'm sure he would too. Its somewhat wasted, but what that dunk did do was move Adams closer to the bench.
It’s hard for me to fault them. Missing by far our most dangerous player on O and playing a team that’s played several recent games where we haven’t. Jackson did a lot of good things. If he can be consistent and JB comes back soon, we are dangerous. If Akok sees the court we are even more versatile. SH also made some ridiculous shots.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
As I said in the game chat, the thing that I like the most is how much he was out there smiling and enjoying playing again. Especially for the freshman I think sometimes the best thing they can do is get out of their own heads and just play.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
With fans it would have been extremely loud.....

I envisioned a season of many explosive dunks with Bouk, Jackson, and Martin ... soon we will get more of this.

CL82

Reaction Score
LOL, dude I just posted it and I corrected it like eight seconds later. I think you missed pointlessly ragging on chiefs briefs today .

[Chuckle]

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
LOL, dude I just posted it and I corrected it like eight seconds later. I think he missed pointlessly ragging on chiefs briefs today .

[Chuckle]

Haha, I deleted it!

CL82

Reaction Score
With fans it would have been extremely loud.....

I envisioned a season of many explosive dunks with Bouk, Jackson, and Martin ... soon we will get more of this.
It would’ve been crazy. I think the crowd would’ve helped us so much this year. Connecticut fans are just starved for our men’s team to be good again.

Reaction Score
I'm sure he would too. Its somewhat wasted, but what that dunk did do was move Adams closer to the bench.
Lol. That’s funny. Very funny. Let’s go Andre!!!

Reaction Score
Hurley has to see the big picture with this team, and that picture is a lot of minutes and upside for Sanogo, Jackson and Gaffney. Our future, so give them the floor time and live with their mistakes.
By the end of the year and with Bouk back it seems like we've found our 8-man rotation. The most minutes should be going to:

Bouk: 35
Tyrese: 35
Sanogo: 30
Whaley: 30
Jackson: 25-30
Gaffney: 25-30
Cole: 25
Polley: 20

A shame to think where this team could be with Akok fully healthy grabbing minutes.

Reaction Score
Jackson does this almost effortlessly which is why he’s going to have a collection of crazy things by the time he’s done here. Bouknight had one like that so these guys together.....

Reaction Score
I don't think Jackson is either. In the media session after the game one of the reporters asked him about it and he didn't even crack a smile. Just described what he saw and how he went after the ball.

I hope he's just saying he expects to come off the bench to be the energy guy because that's what he was today. He needs to be starting from here on out.

Reaction Score
I hope he's just saying he expects to come off the bench to be the energy guy because that's what he was today. He needs to be starting from here on out.
Crawl .Walk .Run. If AJax explodes comparable to his talent in the next game or two.Who do you sit? Martin?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom