andre jackson. buy stock now. | The Boneyard

andre jackson. buy stock now.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Effortless athleticism like I've never seen before. Have you ever seen a reverse dunk that looked so easy?

Court vision is out of this world. Great handle for a guy with his size and length.

Buckets will come, but even if they don't he's such an asset on the floor.

Would love to see him cover Zegarowski tomorrow... he can shut him down defensively if he can stay out of foul trouble.

Unreal talent.

Reaction Score
The kid really is a highlight reel. Hurley pointed out on the post game interview that people always point to Bouk's injury as a reason we struggled, but don't discredit the fact that Jackson missed a lot of time as well.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
They shot a closeup of AJ today that focused on his face and I noticed that his neck is a freaking tree trunk. He's so long and athletic I had no clue he's built like a 6'6" fire hydrant. He's got the frame to add 20-25 lbs without losing a step.

Reaction Score
Effortless athleticism like I've never seen before. Have you ever seen a reverse dunk that looked so easy?

Court vision is out of this world. Great handle for a guy with his size and length.

Buckets will come, but even if they don't he's such an asset on the floor.

Would love to see him cover Zegarowski tomorrow... he can shut him down defensively if he can stay out of foul trouble.

Unreal talent.
And there's plenty of posters on this board who think Scott Burrell is a better run jump athlete than him. Lolz.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
They shot a closeup of AJ today that focused on his face and I noticed that his neck is a freaking tree trunk. He's so long and athletic I had no clue he's built like a 6'6" fire hydrant. He's got the frame to add 20-25 lbs without losing a step.

He isn't gaining near that amount of weight.

He's 6'6" - 6'7" and about 210. 210 to 215 is a perfect weight for him. He can still get stronger but no way is he getting anywhere around 225-230 lbs at his present height.

Reaction Score
Good God. I love the kid’s athleticism as well, but love for a frosh who can’t keep himself on the court as a freshman compared to a man who played ten or so years in the NBA — and as a freshman started on a 1 seed —. is criminal.

AJ is nowhere near the player Burrell was his freshman year, and hasn’t done any of the amazing athletic things we saw Burrell do. Let’s hope that by the time he’s done it’s his play, and not his potential, worth comparing to Burrell.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Good God. I love the kid’s athleticism as well, but love for a frosh who can’t keep himself on the court as a freshman compared to a man who played ten or so years in the NBA — and as a freshman started on a 1 seed —. is criminal.

AJ is nowhere near the player Burrell was his freshman year, and hasn’t done any of the amazing athletic things we saw Burrell do. Let’s hope that by the time he’s done it’s his play, and not his potential, worth comparing to Burrell.

Actually, there were two really good You Tube videos of that Dream Season including some dunks by Scotty put on this message board today. Scotty is no where near as high as Jackson can get.

You are mixing up Burrell's basketball ability and his overall athleticism vs Jackson's pure basketball athleticism. You've done it consistently but it's still wrong.

Burrell was a better basketball player as a freshman than Jackson
Burrell is a better all around athlete than Jackson
Jackson's on court athleticism is better than Burrell's.

Reaction Score

You're doubling down on stupid. I love Scott Burrell and he was an amazing three sport athlete, only guy to ever be drafted first round in 2 professional sports until Kyler Murray came along but he's nowhere near the run jump athlete Jackson is. You're sticking with one of the dumber takes we've seen on this board.

Reaction Score
AJ is nowhere near the player Burrell was his freshman year

Burrell also didn't have a freshman season stunted by Covid 19. You are overreacting. Burrell was great and Jackson will be great. There is nothing wrong with people comparing the two. Jackson has some things Burrell didn't have namely tremendous assist potential and a better handle. Nobody ever thought Burrell could be a point guard.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Actually, there were two really good You Tube videos of that Dream Season including some dunks by Scotty put on this message board today. Scotty is no where near as high as Jackson can get.

You are mixing up Burrell's basketball ability and his overall athleticism vs Jackson's pure basketball athleticism. You've done it consistently but it's still wrong.

Burrell was a better basketball player as a freshman than Jackson
Burrell is a better all around athlete than Jackson
Jackson's on court athleticism is better than Burrell's.
And tbh I don’t understand why that’s so hard to grasp, people seen that Burrell excelled at multiple sports and automatically equate that to him being more athletic period.. NOT THE SAME. He didn’t get no where near as high up as Dre does

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
He isn't gaining near that amount of weight.

He's 6'6" - 6'7" and about 210. 210 to 215 is a perfect weight for him. He can still get stronger but no way is he getting anywhere around 225-230 lbs at his present height.

#NeckDiesel

1615525679301.png

Reaction Score

Scotty could pick up any sport he wanted and be great. He was a pure athlete. AJ is a different kind of athletic freak. I think AJ still is learning how to control his superpowers... as indicated by his awkwardly dumb fouls followed by effortlessly insane dunks. His court vision and passing is unlike I’ve ever seen. Every game AJ makes a jaw dropping pass.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom