Andre Jackson as Wade Boggs | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson as Wade Boggs

Reaction Score
He drank 70 beers on a cross country flight?
You stole my post!

Anywho, I love players who can impact the game in a variety of ways.

Donny said it well: it felt like Jackson had 30 points, even though he took just two shots. 5 assists, 2 blocks, a plethora of athletic plays that brought a jolt to both ends of the court...

I freakin' love Andre Jackson. After a few years of loving Whaley, I'm pretty sure Jackson is now my favorite Husky.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
stretching big brother GIF by Big Brother After Dark

It's a stretch and then some. Just having some fun with some thinking of other players who seem like they could influence outcomes in different ways than they actually do influence outcomes.

For those on this board thinking Jackson is going to be a 15 point scorer consistently, prepare to be disappointed. He's going to have plenty of games with 6-8 points where he is the most disruptive player on both ends of the court.

Reaction Score
And it's so obvious he impacts the game. So how does an opposing coach game plan to take Jackson out of his game, when his game doesn't involve scoring??
We’ll make sure he can’t pass the ball to an open teammate and let him get shots, but we know he can score if a coach does that

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Boggs was top 75 in career runs scored. Being on base pretty often does count for something. Only a few BoSox ahead of him, putting aside the few years he played for others. (I’m a NYY fan). Scoring is the name of the game in most sports. I love Jackson, but he can get away without being a lead scorer on this team because of the surrounding cast that seems capable of feeding off the things Jackson is so good at. I’d rather just enjoy Jackson for how unique he is.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom