Andre Drummond: NEXT | The Boneyard

Andre Drummond: NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I would love to see another UCONN vs Kentucky matchup. If Drummond and Anthony were to match up against eachother I'm not sure either would score.

Reaction Score
Isn't the mask scheduled to come off fairly soon? Maybe after finals?

Reaction Score
wish i could see drummond posterize davis

Actually that would be a great matchup two young centers with the brightest of futures and supurbly talented going against each other. A network's greatest wish (think Sampson/Ewing). Not certain if either one would dominate the other. I am not a uk fan but I am warming to Davis, the kid has game and I like it (what little I have seen). They are 1 and 2 or vice versa. Even matchup to me right now.

One of them could eventually separate themselves but if its to be AD he will have to wait until he goes up against better competition in conference play.

Reaction Score
The only thing stopping Drummond is foul trouble

I don't think so. Andre has a ways to go on offense to get where Davis is right now. Davis isn't anything special on O as of yet except the occasional alley oop and a few short jumpers but he's got a better clue than Andre now. Andre is gifted and may well be better than Davis someday but for now he needs to take baby steps. Find a nice baby hook, jump hook for his arsenal. Also when you post up and turn do not play at 6'5" and have the ball down, time to break those habits and play BIG. His spin move for his size is spectacular and he dunks everything he can. Just needs more O, better ready-hands for rebounds (think his hands are pretty good but he's always trying to one hand rebounds) and stronger longer post moves. And of course the obvious - stay out of foul trouble. Gonna be fun for us to watch him grow!

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Great news if true. Even if the mask is only affecting his game a little bit, any improvement will make this team that much more dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom