Andre Drummond fast break dunk | The Boneyard

Andre Drummond fast break dunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What a ridiculous freak that kid is. It's mindblowing that he is 2 years younger than a guy like Michael Carter Williams.

Reaction Score
I think his signature move aside from the dunk is now the tipped perimeter pass leading to a dunk on the other side. It should not be possible for a guy his size to do that with this frequency.

Reaction Score
I think his signature move aside from the dunk is now the tipped perimeter pass leading to a dunk on the other side. It should not be possible for a guy his size to do that with this frequency.

LeBron is the only other guy at that size who does it at a consistent basis that I can think of

Reaction Score
I would put DeAndre Jordan up there with Drummond in terms of guys who can dunk at that size. Obviously DeAndre isn't the complete athlete that AD is.

Reaction Score
"Beast mode"...that is all I have to say. AD is looking to make a statement in this league. Ever since All-Star weekend, he is taking his game to a different level, an "Angry Level". That is what he needs to do. I always thought he was too nice both on and off the court. I like that he is now building a mean streak. Keep it up AD, we are rooting for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom