Anderson at Fullback | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Anderson at Fullback

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
I thought I saw a number 7 line up at FB a few times. Was that Rutherford at 77, or Anderson at 7? Didn't even notice 24 in the backfield.

Reaction Score
I thought I saw a number 7 line up at FB a few times. Was that Rutherford at 77, or Anderson at 7? Didn't even notice 24 in the backfield.

Rutherford @ 7

image.png

Last edited:

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
I love this.. HCBD is running a shell game with his fullbacks. If we're this confused, imagine what Tulane is thinking...

Reaction Score
SeoulHuskyFan said:
I love this.. HCBD is running a shell game with his fullbacks. If we're this confused, imagine what Tulane is thinking...

And if we lose to Tulane, we'll be right back to wondering what Bob was thinking.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score

Tulane doesn't have access to some sort of All 22 footage? It's not the NFL, but it's not Midgets either.

Reaction Score
What does the fact that we burned our #3 QB's redshirt last week, for just one or two plays at FB, tell us?

Anderson came here with three years to play 2. Shirreffs will be here through his departure. But, had he redshirted this year, Boyle would be gone for the 2017 season. Assuming HCBD wasn't just being wacky Bob again, I think the safe assumption is that the staff has already decided that at least Davis (putting aside anyone else coming next fall) will be ahead of Anderson by then. Meaning that Anderson is expendable as a QB for anything other than depth.

Assuming that's the case, good for the young man that he wants to help the team enough to take snaps at FB, and good for the Staff to find a way that he can help the team. Given the Staff's penchant this year to find one or two plays that a little used sub can help the team with ....

So do I get credit for predicting the flea flicker?

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Well, I thought cttxus was a little more explicit but sure, this whole thread was about that possibility. I'm going to nominate you for a 590 point award.
Second prediction: If BS is not cleared to play next weekend, we see GA (dare I say?) in the Wildcat which, unlike others who have tried it here recently, may actually make it work. He has all the right tools. I'm calling it right now.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I knew Anderson was from California but didn't realize he was from Walnut Creek, the town right next to my hometown. The high school he attended is a super duper tiny Christian school that I believe was actually in my hometown, Martinez, ca when I was a kid. They must have moved to new digs sometime in the past 30 years. Don't think they even had a football team then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom