And the Boeheim / NCAA reputation carries on.. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

And the Boeheim / NCAA reputation carries on..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
To be honest though Doyle is pond scum but it I love the fact that Boeheim had to get into it with him after a loss.

Reaction Score
If they both got into a fight and beat the crap out of each other, that would be an excellent outcome.

Bunch of disloyal journalists.

Reaction Score
Awesome when the Orange-Cheatin-
Pedophile-Coaching-Staff-
Recruitin'-Violatin'-Chokers Lose!!!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Doyle from CBS Sports asked him when he will address if be will be returning and he did not like the question at all. He asked why anyone would ask that, and then added in "but its something I'd expect from you". Doyle then commented that he asks 19 year old kids the same question and that they handle it better than Boeheim, and it just turned into a bit of bickering from there.

Boeheim kinda sucked up to him after that.

Reaction Score
I have to say the only result I cared about in the FF this year was Quse getting knocked out in this game.
Was it just me or did the Quse players (MCW and Trish in particular) seem like dirty arrogant POSs all game?
I have never seen the combination of players and a coach so far removed from reality. It's always someone else's fault when they fail.

JB- have fun with your slideshow that will be Quse ball for the next few years. Vacated W's- maybe even this FF are in your future. And they made fun of us because of an APR score issue- HA!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom