Analysis and Comments - Game 15 - UConn vs Georgetown | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Analysis and Comments - Game 15 - UConn vs Georgetown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
10Nika Mühl5-11GSr.Zagreb, Croatia / III. Gimnazija Zagrebmuhlnikanika.muhl

Taken from UConn website, from the UConn roster page.
This reminds me of something William Shatner said about how once, when he and Nimoy were demanding higher salaries, Roddenberry offered to give their characters promotions.

All I need to know about Nika is that she is roughly the same dimensions as Willie Mays.

Reaction Score
I agree OldSchooler the conclusion seems to be out of whack with the analysis...however, since our bench is so short it is unlikely that when a player comes off the bench she won't have the combined efforts of 4 starters on the floor with her. This dynamic will minimize the negative effects of our short bench producing fewer points and rebounds. Likewise, when Georgetown's bench players enter the game they will more than likely be playing against UConn's starters this will also limit Georgetown's bench players from being as effective as they usually are. I think this is one of those things that falls under "things aren't always what they seem"...lol, :).
A little convoluted, but I see your point. If you had expanded your original analysis in this category, your conclusion might have been more understandable. Please don't take my comments as criticism of the valuable and much-appreciated work you do. Nobody prepares us better for Game Day than you do.

Reaction Score
This reminds me of something William Shatner said about how once, when he and Nimoy were demanding higher salaries, Roddenberry offered to give their characters promotions.

All I need to know about Nika is that she is roughly the same dimensions as Willie Mays.
This gets a little far afield, but Nimoy once wrote that his parents came here as immigrants, and became proud American citizens; Leonard was born and raised in New England, and went to Hollywood to become an alien!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom