RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I like presents? Don't you like presents? :D

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
I would argue that making your posts readable is about having proper respect for your fellow board members.
I agree, as long as your definition of "readable" is not too strict.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Gifts? Now we have to bring gifts to the board. Gee whiz. It is getting pretty demanding around here.
I feel like a Magi. (with pants) :cool:

Reaction Score
Waht mekas sthonemig radebale? Is it gmarmar? Slepnilg? The cecorrt oerdr of lterets in a wrod?

Tihs is a lot heradr tahn I etpecxed. But it wlil be itenisrentg how mnay of you urandnetsd waht I hvae wteritn wotuiht mcuh dlfitcufiy.

I aywals wtenad to try tihs.

D

dakotaboy

This just irritates me, and I think many others.

Let's spell our heroines' names right.

This season, Stef is the most abused. Which is expecially disappointing since she been very prominet here for 3 years -- plus before she got here.

Easy to make mistakes and typos, but a lot of it is just carelessness. Why not plant in your head that you should give a second look whenever you write about Dolson ..

Hello :) did you mean to say very prominent? or is prominet a new word?? can't believe nobody else caught that :p

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Waht mekas sthonemig radebale? Is it gmarmar? Slepnilg? The cecorrt oerdr of lterets in a wrod?

Tihs is a lot heradr tahn I etpecxed. But it wlil be itenisrentg how mnay of you urandnetsd waht I hvae wteritn wotuiht mcuh dlfitcufiy.

Tony's hacking peoples' accounts again.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score

liek

Reaction Score

This is about the same as trying to read my kid's text messages...or anyone's tweets...

Reaction Score
That's fine.

Now, should I conclude that no one else has a problem with repeatedly getting a kid's name wrong? I mean, I expect it from Tony :) ... though he has improved markedly, and I don't recall that he has had a Stefanie issue.

A typo is one subject.... then you go and call them "baby goats"....Gee wiz...:)

Reaction Score
You meant to write exemplary, n'est-ce pas?
I agree that we should use the correct words and spell them correctly. But must we now "Harley-vous francais?" (drive a French motorcycle) to participate in this forum?

And, while we're on the subject, we should know what we're talking about before posting. Too many people here shoot first and ask Christian Slater.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score

This is really cool. It resembles a seventh grade paper I once tried to write....I could NOT spell at all....

Reaction Score
I agree that we should use the correct words and spell them correctly. But must we now "Harley-vous francais?" (drive a French motorcycle) to participate in this forum?

And, while we're on the subject, we should know what we're talking about before posting. Too many people here shoot first and ask Christian Slater.
I think it's desirable that we shoot Christian Slater first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom