Amida Brimah Signs Two Way Deal | The Boneyard

Amida Brimah Signs Two Way Deal

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Does that make him a designated player?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
1619193562125.png

Congrats Amida!

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
The Pacers organization has brought him back multiple times, so he certainly has some strong support there. I really hope he and Jalen are able to get a real look at some point.

Reaction Score
Glad to see him link up with Jeremy Lamb, who is having a great shooting season. 41% from 3 and 95% from the line. Easy to forget that our 2014 season could have ended in the first round without Amida's heroic 3 pt play.

Unrelated, but does anyone know why Vital didn't play for the Memphis Hustle this G league season? I was under the impression he was signed, was paid, but didn't play a minute.

Reaction Score
Unrelated, but does anyone know why Vital didn't play for the Memphis Hustle this G league season? I was under the impression he was signed, was paid, but didn't play a minute.
I was wondering the same thing about CV and I could never find an answer. He signed and was with the team in the bubble, but he wasn’t even listed on the team roster that would be tweeted out before the games. I was so confused. Have no clue what that was.

Reaction Score
I was wondering the same thing about CV and I could never find an answer. He signed and was with the team in the bubble, but he wasn’t even listed on the team roster that would be tweeted out before the games. I was so confused. Have no clue what that was.
Curious as well. He has had a strange past twelve months between the overseas gig that didn’t end up happening and then this g league situation

Reaction Score
That’s my guy Amida doing what I said he would do make the NBA.

Guy was a physical beast wasted by Ollie.

#GoGetItAmida

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
The Pacers had to start a SF at center the other night so there should be a lot of minutes available if their injury problems continue. Still waiting on JA to get his call up to show what he has with this injury riddled season. What franchise is the affiliate for his G League team?

Reaction Score
The Pacers had to start a SF at center the other night so there should be a lot of minutes available if their injury problems continue. Still waiting on JA to get his call up to show what he has with this injury riddled season. What franchise is the affiliate for his G League team?
Pelicans. But I think after their season that just ended they are no longer affiliated with the Pelicans. Not entirely sure what the full story is there.

Reaction Score
They changed the rules earlier this year so there's a possibility he could get playoff minutes (or play-in minutes since they're in 9th).

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
IMPOSSIBLE! I read on the Boneyard that he would never sniff the NBA.
He’s already been in the nba… what are you typing.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Pelicans. But I think after their season that just ended they are no longer affiliated with the Pelicans. Not entirely sure what the full story is there.
Makes sense he didn’t get his call up then. Their backcourt is loaded with young guys. Would like for him to find a way to get his shot though.

Reaction Score
James did that this past season
You’re right and I knew that but had a brain fart. My bad. It was such an outlier for Brimah though and I think most of those were alley-oops because the opponent had no one near his height to defend him.

Reaction Score
You’re right and I knew that but had a brain fart. My bad. It was such an outlier for Brimah though and I think most of those were alley-oops because the opponent had no one near his height to defend him.
Agreed. Was just watching some of @tcf15 Amida Brimah highlights earlier today and was thinking the same thing. He was such a fun player to watch.

Although seeing some of the games from his senior season gave me bad flashbacks

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom