American media day news | Page 4 | The Boneyard

American media day news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lots of thoughts on Rodney and his ommission from the all conference team. Rodney is a scorer and a solid defender, but I understand the coaches not naming him on their ballots. He has a unique skillset that also contains some serious holes, namely ball handling, facilitating and finishing. Despite that, he is a great scorer once he starts rolling, and could very well be one of the top scorers in the conference. In addition, he is a fantastic kid and teammate who is clearly loving his college experience.

Additionally, preseason awards are kind of meaningless. The ones that matter come in the spring.

Reaction Score
Lots of thoughts on Rodney and his ommission from the all conference team.
UConn's Purvis stoic about AAC snub

Just for husky99 here's a quote from the article.

When asked about the perceived snub, the senior from Raleigh, North Carolina shrugged it off.

“Nah, it doesn’t bother me. It’s all good,” Purvis said.

But that doesn’t mean Purvis will forget what the other league’s coaches thought about him. As with most players, he’s always looking for an edge.

“It’s definitely motivation but I’m not going to sit here and have a fit about it,” Purvis said. “I really don’t care about it too much.

“It doesn’t matter now. You’ll see who’s on it at the end,” Purvis added.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I take issue with this in that if there was no ear piece, why not just hold the wire or tape it to your lapel, tie, or something like that. Why tape the wire to your face? Who's in charge here?
Or at the very least, tape it to the off camera side? Seriously, how hard is that?

Reaction Score
Purvis is taped also. Money only spent on the media folks.
CvlAZcOWEAAn1fc.jpg

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I still like Mick. He's all in on his team and doesn't give a about yours. I can deal with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom