American Conf. Opener | Page 2 | The Boneyard

American Conf. Opener

Reaction Score
Tulane is going to be a pesky out. Better not show up half asleep for the 9 pm start next week. No students there too with break still going on.

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

Bingo gw. But in all reality this team really needs to understand there isn't a game left on their schedule they can show up half asleep for 10 minutes. They just aren't good enough not to be anything but that passionate, -pesky defensive team who hopes to find some offense to assure wins against teams they are supposed to beat. Against the likes of Houston, Memphis and WSU they will need to bring that defense as well as make some shots and play offensively.

40 minutes required 2020 for the Huskies to peak at the bubble.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
will uconn break the 7 game losing streak? 1-9 in the last 10 against uc.

some huskie guard will probably bank in a 32 footer at the buzzer for the win as an homage to jalen adams.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Tulane is playing really hard. They’re going to get 2-3 games in the league they shouldn’t this year
As long as one of them isn't against us, I'm good with that.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I’ve always felt like there should be some way to balance it where all home games during break are at Hartford while ~80% of home games with students in session (just a couple of conference games to even out the numbers) are at Gampel. Would that really be too hard?
It would destroy the season ticket status quo, but there could be some creative alternatives that are even better. Like pick-your-own 8 games packages, for example.

Reaction Score
This game tonite will show where we stand for the rest of the season. The defense had better show up. Hope we have good consistant officiating.
[/QUOTE]

Reaction Score
Memphis at Wichita State 1/9 will be a good game.

We will host Wichita 1/12. Did well against them at Gampel last year.
Wichita State have their hands full with East Carolina at home right now

Reaction Score
i think Wichita may also be over-rated

I do not look at WSU as a team that is considered over or under rated. Not if Marshall is their coach. They are what they are... a well coached team of 3* athletes. Every. Year. He hasn’t had a losing season since 07 and is currently 11-1.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom