American Basketball Pairings Announced at 11 am tomorrow | The Boneyard

American Basketball Pairings Announced at 11 am tomorrow

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

Curious what they mean by scheduling model. Hope it’s not something like CUSA is doing

Reaction Score

Curious what they mean by scheduling model. Hope it’s not something like CUSA is doing

It's possible. If I'm not mistaken I think they added two more home games this year compared to last season.

Reaction Score
It's possible. If I'm not mistaken I think they added two more home games this year compared to last season.
Are you referring to a 20 game conference slate? Not on the table as of now.

Reaction Score
Are you referring to a 20 game conference slate? Not on the table as of now.
No. Talking more like what CUSA is doing by having you play so many weeks of the regular season. Based on where you are in the standings, that determines who you play in the last couple weeks of the season.

Think they do it with an 18 game schedule

Reaction Score
I hope we get Memphis at Gampel for a Saturday night game. I know we have requested it.
yes please. That will be my first game at Gampel in a couple years if we do that.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Ideally it would be Nova twice, Georgetown twice, St John’s twice, Providence twice...

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
No. Talking more like what CUSA is doing by having you play so many weeks of the regular season. Based on where you are in the standings, that determines who you play in the last couple weeks of the season.

Think they do it with an 18 game schedule

This is exactly what I thought of when I read the words "scheduling model" in that tweet and it made me shudder. If the AAC is a "Power 6" conference they don't need to be scheduling like a mid-major...

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I hope we get Memphis at Gampel for a Saturday night game. I know we have requested it.

Which means it will be an ESPN2 game on a Thursday at 9PM in Hartford.

Reaction Score
Ideally, we play houston, memphis, cincy, Wichita twice each
I want to play the best competition in the conference too, but realistically I could see a lot of losses just right there. Be careful what you wish for? I'm torn on this

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
I want to play the best competition in the conference too, but realistically I could see a lot of losses just right there. Be careful what you wish for? I'm torn on this
I hear what you're saying, but at this point, I think its more important to have as many home games as possible that will draw good crowds. In theory, having these big home games, help offset some of the nonconference/lower tier conference games.

Reaction Score
If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best. Might as well play the best teams now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom