AMC's "Halt and Catch Fire" | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AMC's "Halt and Catch Fire"

Reaction Score
The final season was amazing.

The episode with Gordon's death and the way the showed it was incredible.
The fallout in that and the next episode was what I meant by unbelievably well done.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
3 episodes into Season 4 on Netflix, and it is knocking it out of the park. I will miss this show.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Really well done final season. Satisfying, if not happy, endings for all the characters. I don't necessarily agree with all of them, especially Joe's, based on the characters involved, but all the endings were reasonable.

They did a really good job in writing the two teenage Clark daughters. Writing teenagers is difficult, and a lot of shows make them too smart or too one dimensional. Haley was an amazing character, and a great addition to the show.

The show nails what a 90's VC firm was like, although I would have liked them to stretch out the time jumps another few years. The early and mid 90's was a pretty exciting time in the tech industry.

We are really in the Golden Age of television. This show was very good, and yet it never got a sniff of any awards, and if you look at the other shows that were getting nominated, other than maybe the overrated House of Cards and the melodramatic treacle This Is Us, I can't point to any show that Halt and Catch Fire deserved to knock out. HaCF is excellent, but there is a lot of excellent TV.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom