OT: - Amazing feat in women's hoops...by Iona! | The Boneyard

OT: Amazing feat in women's hoops...by Iona!

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Just saw on the ESPN crawl: Last night the Iona women's team did something no other college team has
ever done..men or women.

In the same game they hit 15 treys in a row. Would be incredible if done by the same player...this would seem to
be a level above that.

Reaction Score
Just saw on the ESPN crawl: Last night the Iona women's team did something no other college team has
ever done..men or women.

In the same game they hit 15 treys in a row. Would be incredible if done by the same player...this would seem to
be a level above that.
Hard to imagine that one ever being broken. I wonder what the previous record was.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I remember the Katie Lou game where she scored 10 treys In a game. That used to be the single game record
Geno took Lou out with over 2 minutes left in the 3rd quarter with 40 points. She only missed two shots all game with both of them being 2 point attempts. Had Geno left her in for part of the 4th quarter she would have most likely established a new UConn record of points scored in a single game. Actually the 10 treys WITHOUT a miss was the record if I remember correctly, someone else had made 11 or 12 in a game but had some misses.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Hard to imagine that one ever being broken. I wonder what the previous record was.

13 by NCState

(I see someone suggesting Samuelson's 10 consecutive - I believe these are different records - Iona broke the NCState TEAM record, Samuelson set the INDIVIDUAL player record.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom