Amari shows us some sign language (ASL) | The Boneyard

Amari shows us some sign language (ASL)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Just love Amari. She seems to be such a happy and good natured person! Way to go!! She's enrolled in the ASL program? Will she get a degree in that (is it even possible)? What a cool major if so!!

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Just love Amari. She seems to be such a happy and good natured person! Way to go!! She's enrolled in the ASL program? Will she get a degree in that (is it even possible)? What a cool major if so!!
She’s an American Sign Language major.

“It’s great,” DeBerry said. “They just made it its own major recently. I took the first two classes over the summer while I was here, and I’m in Sign Language III so now I’m in person which is exciting. I’m able to actually be with other students.”

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Yes, we were able to see even more at the game on the jumbotron. I believe the announcers said that the sign language course was her academic Minor. She was most impressive, also showing by sign language the starting lineup. Great to see one of our players showing their academic side. Very impressive.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
She seems to love it, I wonder if she has ever cursed out a ref via sign.
I used to yell at refs in Italian. That was a bit risky in CT with such a large number of Italian-Americans. It was just a matter of time before I said the wrong thing in Italian to a ref who spoke perfect Italian and T’d me up for it…:(

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I used to yell at refs in Italian. That was a bit risky in CT with such a large number of Italian-Americans. It was just a matter of time before I said the wrong thing in Italian to a ref who spoke perfect Italian and T’d me up for it…:(
It probably was a mistake to use the word "bastardi".

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
It probably was a mistake to use the word "bastardi".
I don’t remember exactly what I said. It was a long time ago. I was in 9th grade playing on my Jr HS team. I do remember that it happened in the 1st qtr. After T’ing me up, the ref went over and translated for my HC. My HC never said a word to me. He took me out of the game and let me ride the bench for the remainder of the 1st qtr, all of the 2nd qtr & all of the 3rd qtr. At the start of the 4th qtr, he walked over to me and said, “Are you ready to play basketball now?” I sheepishly said, “yes,” went back into the game and never again cursed at a ref in any language…..Lesson learned….

Reaction Score
What a delightful smile . . . to go with a great personality. No wonder she's so popular with her teammates. I can't wait to see her in a breakout game, where she's invited to the post-game presser. A couple of the moves she made vs. Providence showed she is certainly capable.

Reaction Score
She seems to love it, I wonder if she has ever cursed out a ref via sign.
I know that sign. It's almost like the "we are number one" sign. However, a Little too universal to be used against a ref...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom