Am i a Miami or texas fan today? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Am i a Miami or texas fan today?

Dutch Boyd

A fine place to live
Reaction Score
I’m not sure we can beat Texas. It’s a home game against maybe the best team in the country. Daunting task.
There are certain times in life calling someone the R word should be allowed. Your posts on this thread are wild.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Not that it matters anymore but Texas at home would have fit this pattern

2016 - Lost 2nd to Kansas in Des Moines, Iowa
2009 - Lost FF to MSU in Michigan
2006 - Lost E8 to George Mason in Washington, DC. (Inexcusable but still technically a road game)
2003 - Lost S16 to Texas in San Antonio
1998 - Lost E8 to UNC in Greensboro, NC
1995 - Lost E8 to UCLA in Oakland
1994 - Lost S16 to Florida in Miami
1992 - Lost 2nd to Ohio State in Cincinnati

Now, let's go win this thing

Reaction Score
Happy that UConn will be playing Miami and not Texas in Texas, but Miami looks like they could be challenging

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Great game. I had no playing preference, both teams are a handful for different reasons. I just didn’t like playing a team in their home state.

Time to get to work. Miami has some nice guards.

Reaction Score
Happy that UConn will be playing Miami and not Texas in Texas, but Miami looks like they could be challenging
It’s going to be challenging no matter what. It’s the final four. Miami plays no defense. Texas plays little defense. That will not be the case when they meet UConn.

Reaction Score
Same mindset. Good teams but more rebounds equals more opportunities. That seems to be our advantage. Great season regardless.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
We have caught a ton of breaks with bracket atrophy in addition to playing lights out. I just want one more break: FAU over SDSU.

August_West

Reaction Score
It’s going to be challenging no matter what. It’s the final four. Miami plays no defense. Texas plays little defense. That will not be the case when they meet UConn.
I have a much different opinion on that, especially Texas. Besides us , Texas and San Diego St were/are playing the best D in the tourney.

shizzle787

Reaction Score
I have a much different opinion on that, especially Texas. Besides us , Texas and San Diego St were/are playing the best D in the tourney.
Texas looked scary today until they collapsed.

Reaction Score
Have no fear, I have faith in my team… It’s built into my handle

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Miami has to worry about us. Difference is they won’t have tens of thousands of fans jacking up their adrenaline. So I’m comfortable playing the U.

Reaction Score
Texas is making shots and plays aggressive defense. If they prevail against Miami, UC will need to play their A game to move on (but so will TX).
At the time I wrote the above message TX looked like they were ready to blow the game open, not to be. Miami kept the game within reach and turned the tide. Props to them. It’s going to be a tough game against a very talented and resilient team.

August_West

Reaction Score
Texas looked scary today until they collapsed.

Miami made some very difficult shots. Miami won that game more than Texas lost it. Except for Cunningham who blew stuff on both ends in winning time.

shizzle787

Reaction Score
Miami made some very difficult shots. Miami won that game more than Texas lost it. Except for Cunningham who blew stuff on both ends in winning time.
I’ll take it. We are the best team left by a margin now. We just need to take care of business.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
We have caught a ton of breaks with bracket atrophy in addition to playing lights out. I just want one more break: FAU over SDSU.

Coward

th (17).jpg

Reaction Score
For Brock to be taking the two biggest shots of the game is incomprehensible. Having an Interim coach finally came back to bite them in the A.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom