Alumni at the Game | The Boneyard

Alumni at the Game

Reaction Score
I know that at all Final Four's a host of former players hound Geno for game tickets. Because Sue and Diana were on ESPNU I kept switching channels during game to listen to Rebecca. I thought that I saw Mel Thomas my all-time favorite alum in the stands. Did ESPN show anyone else other than Stewie? Meghan always sits next to Geno's wife when she isn't on TV doing games.

Meghan Pattyson Culmo
Rebecca Lobo
Sue Bird
Diana Taurasi
Mel Thomas Cantens
Breanna Stewart

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I know that at all Final Four's a host of former players hound Geno for game tickets. Because Sue and Diana were on ESPNU I kept switching channels during game to listen to Rebecca. I thought that I saw Mel Thomas my all-time favorite alum in the stands. Did ESPN show anyone else other than Stewie? Meghan always sits next to Geno's wife when she isn't on TV doing games.

Meghan Pattyson Culmo
Rebecca Lobo
Sue Bird
Diana Taurasi
Mel Thomas Cantens
Breanna Stewart
Jamelle was there :)

Reaction Score

Meghan Pattyson Culmo
Rebecca Lobo
Sue Bird
Diana Taurasi
Mel Thomas Cantens
Breanna Stewart
Would surprise this old fool if any former player needed to "hound Geno for game tickets". Seems he'd be damned happy to have any one of them attend.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Mel is married? Congrats to her! Know what she is doing nowadays?

Reaction Score
full

Reaction Score
Ones I know are there for sure:

Meghan Pattyson Culmo
Rebecca Lobo
Sue Bird
Diana Taurasi
Mel Thomas Cantens
Breanna Stewart
Jamelle Elliot
Morgan Valley
Caroline Doty
Kaili McClaren
Azura Stevens
Kyla Irwin
Batouly Camara
Carla Berube
Marissa Moseley
Napheesa Collier

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Pretty sure Geno always rents a suite and has a rolling party for program alums at all the FF his team makes. That means at 19 of the last 22 FF

That is such an amazing stat - this century Uconn has missed only 3 final fours. This century:
Geno - 19
Tara - 9
Muffet - 8
Pat - 7
LSU - 5 (Sue/Pokey/Van)
Kim/Jeff/Dawn - 4 each.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads