Alterique wants to Win Championships | The Boneyard

Alterique wants to Win Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Holy *, did AG say at the end that after basketball he wants to look into dentistry because he finds it very interesting.

As a dental student, this kid just became my favorite player on the team and he's not even on campus yet.

Reaction Score
Anyone see the scrimmage today? How did AG look?

Reaction Score
Anyone see the scrimmage today? How did AG look?

It was a really awful game, if tomorrows game is worst as they say then it will be unwatchable. But here's my take, he fell into the no defense dude but that's okay because there was no reason to. He did D up Monk once and stopped him cold so when he does play that end he's gonna be hell to deal with. The blow hards doing the game would only talk about the guys going to Kentucky, Duke and Michigan State for the most part and talked about them through AG's plays. He showed some amazing bursts to the basket, taking one guy and squeezing one home on his much taller and longer defender as he gets up fast too. He made the only jump shot I saw him take from the foul line, threw a couple nice passes and had another lay up. Made a great baseline move made his defender keep going, but then got his shot blocked but he's really fun to watch. It looks to me he could be the answer to the late seconds of the shot clock as he can get to the middle any time he wants it seems.

Reaction Score
Couldn't edit by the way think he had 6 points, 2-3 assists and played a decent amount without getting a mention by the talking morons like Biancardi and Rankin. They had chubs cooking talking about the UK and Duke kids. A couple look good, a couple look bloated in their ranking but who's to tell about anyone in this piece of crap set up. I love our guy though and I am sure you all will also!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Holy *, did AG say at the end that after basketball he wants to look into dentistry because he finds it very interesting.

As a dental student, this kid just became my favorite player on the team and he's not even on campus yet.

Yeah, he went that way after he decided that he didn't like making toys:

upload_2016-3-29_20-42-58.png

I try hard not to throw to much expectation on the new guys, but adding another guard, who's a true 1 and get his own baskets has the potential to make out offense, much, much more effective.

I think we'll see some time with JA, Dham, Gilbert, Purvis, and Brimah out there.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Yea I've made that mistake a few times. Usually wake up to like 15 notifications or so mainly of BigErn and Stairmaster berating me for what I drunkenly said.

BigErn is an expert. Remember, you just get scolded on a messageboard for your drunken bleatings, while he gets evicted from historical landmarks for his.

Take advantage of his wisdom.

Reaction Score
Yea I've made that mistake a few times.
I've posted sober a few times.
But seriously folks, yep, been there done that. Got a nice PM from a Mod saying, essentially, "sober up, post thereafter," which was more lenient than a deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom