Allie Ziebell - Wowza! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Allie Ziebell - Wowza!

Reaction Score
I think we are talking about shooting accuracy, especially from deep.

Caitlin and JuJu are obviously great players. Caitlin's shooting from deep: 41%, 33%, 39%, 38%. JuJu's shooting from deep: 33%.

In contrast, PaoPao: 40%, 30%, 42%, 46%.

I don't expect Azzi to be POY, but All-American is a realistic goal.
The most impressive 3 point shooter I saw this year was Mackenzie Hare from Marquette. She shot 42.5% on the year. It seemed like every one of them she shot against UConn had a super quick release and were mostly swishes. Oh, and Nika also shot a higher percentage than both CC and JuJu.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The most impressive 3 point shooter I saw this year was Mackenzie Hare from Marquette. She shot 42.5% on the year. It seemed like every one of them she shot against UConn had a super quick release and were mostly swishes. Oh, and Nika also shot a higher percentage than both CC and JuJu.

I believe Hare is in the portal. Will she head to Va Tech?

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
JuJU for one; ever hear of Caitlin Clark? (I don't have time right now for the other 47 but I can find them for you). My point is; we have no reason to believe that Azzi Fudd will be the POY any more. We'll be fortunate if she is good and remains on the floor.
Sorry but You lost me at ..JuJu. Didn't even have to finish reading the rest of the post.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom