Allen last week, now Anderson today.. | The Boneyard

Allen last week, now Anderson today..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ray Allen visited practice last week and Rashad Anderson today at practice. I guess Ollie wants his boys working on those 3's.
2015-01-05 16.17.11.png

C

Chief00

Quite frankly, I would probably go with teaching Ray's shooting mechanics. R. Anderson had a very unorthodox shot - although it did go in enough somehow. He drained a few at big moments including F4.

Reaction Score
It's a bit too late into the season to completely overhaul the mechanics.

They are probably good for a few pointers here and there but I'd imagine it's something to do with work ethic as well. Ray has crazy practice habits.

Reaction Score
It's a bit too late into the season to completely overhaul the mechanics.

They are probably good for a few pointers here and there but I'd imagine it's something to do with work ethic as well. Ray has crazy practice habits.

Its not about the mechanics, it's about the swagger

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
Totally off topic but feel like sharing: Rashad is my favorite husky ever then rip and niels tied for 2nd.... I remember meeting Rashad when I was like 12 in San Antonio outside of the hotel, my dad was puffing on a stogie talking business on his phone and I was dribbling a basketball when Rashad and his family came out of a van and were walking into the hotel, I dropped my ball, my dad ignored my nagging to go see him, and Rashads mom was like "shad little boy here" and I walked into the hotel shook his hand and he said "sup little man" and i responded...... "im nervous".... He laughed and said no worries. Unfortunately I had no marker or pen but that moment will never be forgotten... Still rock his jersey till this day even though its two sizes too small #onions

C

Chief00

I agree Rashad had a great sense of humor. I am going to date myself here but the guy who could really make me laugh was Earl Kelly - who was at a recent game. Years ago he use to do a Howie D imitation which was really, really good. Earl was better known for his off the charts natural ability and quite frankly the trouble he got into - but I always liked and enjoyed him.

Reaction Score
I agree Rashad had a great sense of humor. I am going to date myself here but the guy who could really make me laugh was Earl Kelly - who was at a recent game. Years ago he use to do a Howie D imitation which was really, really good. Earl was better known for his off the charts natural ability and quite frankly the trouble he got into - but I always liked and enjoyed him.

My first or second all time favorite was Earl. Hell of a player, he was a huge get for UCONN in recruiting am in the day.

Is RA sporting a Yosemite Sam T-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul