All UConn teams? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

All UConn teams?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Here's what I have come up with over the years.

1st Team
Jefferson
Taurasi
Moore
Stewart
Charles

2nd Team
Bird
Sales
Abrosimova
Lobo
Dolson

3rd Team
Rizzotti
Ralph
KML
Cash
Wolters

Tough choice between Dolson/Wolters and Rizzotti/Montgomery and Jefferson/Bird (but based on college/UCONN).
I don't have many major disagreements. I agree that Bird/Jefferson, based only on college, is tough. I might take Wolters over Dolson based on a NPOY award, but I didn't watch the Huskies much back then. I think Rizzotti over Montgomery is tough, but I'd take Jen based on a NPOY award.

I see Lou as a 3x AA, possible NPOY, and 2nd in UConn career scoring, ahead of Stewie. I'd bump Sales or Abrosimova down to put in Lou is she does achieve those.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Sue Bird will be a Naismith Hall of Famer! Best point guard ever!
Agreed, though her college career and Moriah's were pretty even. What separates Sue is what she has done over the past 15 years. I believe she is the most decorated player in USA Basketball history.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I don't have many major disagreements. I agree that Bird/Jefferson, based only on college, is tough. I might take Wolters over Dolson based on a NPOY award, but I didn't watch the Huskies much back then. I think Rizzotti over Montgomery is tough, but I'd take Jen based on a NPOY award.

I see Lou as a 3x AA, possible NPOY, and 2nd in UConn career scoring, ahead of Stewie. I'd bump Sales or Abrosimova down to put in Lou is she does achieve those.
Lou needs to be healthy for my prediction to be anywhere near close.

I hope the diagnosis is minor. Regardless, heal well, Lou!

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
1st Team
Jefferson-based on college she has the edge over Bird
Taurasi-no brainer
Moore-no brainer
Stewart-no brainer
Lobo-I'd put her over Charles

2nd Team
Bird-no brainer
Sales
KML-3 titles, 2x AA give her the nod over Svet
Charles-no brainer
Wolters-3x AA and a more rounded career than Dolson IMO.

3rd Team
Rizzotti
Ralph
Abrosimova
Cash
Dolson

4th Team
Montgomery
Hartley
Bascom
Tuck
Asjha Jones

On the current roster, if Gabby has another year similar to last year then I'd probably put her on 3rd team. I think KLS/Collier have potential to be 2nd team. I don't see Nurse making a team and Stevens career may be too short lived to make one. Dangerfield/Walker are too young to predict anything at this point. I don't see anyone on this team breaking into the first team squad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom