All UConn fans: who you for? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

All UConn fans: who you for?

Reaction Score
I agree with you 100%!!! Under no circumstance can I root for Tenn or ND. :mad: I would get the same level of satisfaction beating either one. That said, I also feel very uncomfortable looking ahead.

Today and all this week, my thoughts are focused solely on Indiana. My mindset is play whoever comes next. Looking ahead is a distraction. If it’s your year, it won’t make any difference who you play.

The road to the championship will go through 2 number one seeds. So it really doesn’t make any difference. If you have the heart and soul of a champion, your attitude is anyone, anywhere, anytime. If you are able to do so, no one will begrudge you, or suggest you didn’t deserve to win the championship.

To be perceived as “THE BEST”, you’ve got to play and defeat the best. So beat Indiana then prepare for whoever comes next. I know some folks like to look ahead. To me, that’s bad mojo.
You are 100% right. Pitch perfect post !

Reaction Score
First I want the team to beat Indiana (We. Are. Doomed) because I hate looking ahead and don't feel it should be done ever. The MOJO Gods do not appreciate it.

To reply to the OP - The choice would be easy if Muffet was still coaching. Now I don't care.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I agree with you 100%!!! Under no circumstance can I root for Tenn or ND. :mad: I would get the same level of satisfaction beating either one. That said, I also feel very uncomfortable looking ahead.

Today and all this week, my thoughts are focused solely on Indiana. My mindset is play whoever comes next. Looking ahead is a distraction. If it’s your year, it won’t make any difference who you play.

The road to the championship will go through 2 number one seeds. So it really doesn’t make any difference. If you have the heart and soul of a champion, your attitude is anyone, anywhere, anytime. If you are able to do so, no one will begrudge you, or suggest you didn’t deserve to win the championship.

To be perceived as “THE BEST”, you’ve got to play and defeat the best. So beat Indiana then prepare for whoever comes next. I know some folks like to look ahead. To me, that’s bad mojo.
There is a chance that UConn could end up playing the top 3 teams that I could never ever root for. The first team up is #3 on my list and that's Indiana, if we get past them and ND beats NC State then UConn would play the #1 team on my list. The #2 team on my list is Tennessee and if they won out to get to the Championship game as well as UConn they would meet again for a NC.

I really don't care who we meet as long as UConn comes home with trophy #12.

Reaction Score
Is it possible for them both to loose?! I will just watch as I cannot get myself to pick one.

Reaction Score
NC State would obviously be a tougher game then Notre Dame so I would prefer that UCONN face Notre Dame.

Reaction Score
ND’s two freshmen are fun to watch except against UConn. Also mini Mabrey is firing on all cylinders. Should be a fun game. On the NC State side you have Vinnie “The Microwave’s” granddaughter . Not!

Reaction Score
Careful what you wish for: We could hope to see a Notre Dame/UConn battle, but if we did lose, I would rather it be N.C. State.

Reaction Score
I will never root for ND. They (all their teams) can't lose fast enough, bad enough, or enough times for me. :)
All their teams? Let's not overlook the fact that UConn football is undefeated against ND. How many teams on this planet earth can say that? That ND refused to play UConn at the Rent in what was supposed to be a "home and home" does nothing to endear me to them. For the rest of my life I will hate them. I would add more, but I fear the wrath of Nan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom