All Time "Who You Got In a Bar Fight" Team | Page 2 | The Boneyard

All Time "Who You Got In a Bar Fight" Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Edmund Saunders stuffed a Brand dunk in the 1999 game and then cocked his head sideways and stared at Brand until Brand walked away. A foul was called (could have gone either way), but Brand was definitely NOT used to having his dunks stuffed.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I gotta go with Saunders. He gets my "most likely to go psycho on you" award. Put that in a 6-8 frame and you got yourself a nightmare. I'd have a tough time deciding between Him and Adrien. I'd rather fight both against and with Adrien. I don't know if I'd even want to hear about a fight involving Saunders - i imagine it would be pretty disturbing.

Reaction Score
Stealing a laptop from a girl isn't usually indicative of a tough guy, but something about Dyson tells me he'd be useful is throw down. Reminds me of Cain from Menace II Society

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Jamie Thompkins.

Reaction Score
Glad you mentioned Voskuhl, he might be the most underappreciated player in UConn history. Jake was a really good and really smart player, set by far the best picks of any UConn player ever, played great defense, tough rebounder. Jake was a gamer.

I tutored jake for a summer class, smart was not the first characteristic that came to mind.
:->

Reaction Score
Glad you mentioned Voskuhl, he might be the most underappreciated player in UConn history. Jake was a really good and really smart player, set by far the best picks of any UConn player ever, played great defense, tough rebounder. Jake was a gamer.

I tutored jake for a summer class, smart was not the first characteristic that came to mind.

Reaction Score
I hear this kid Ajou Ajou is supposed to be an animal. A real brawler, I mean the complete package.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score

Jake didn't get "smart" as a basketball player until his senior year, but he did set the all-time best screens ever during the JC era. The big question is could he spell better than his tutor?

Reaction Score
JC, Caron, J.Adrien, K.Freeman, E.Saunders, Dyson wins all fights unless it's against 6 Jiu-Jitsu guys. Leadership, Stength, Passion, and attitude...nuff said.

Reaction Score
Donnie Marshall, Edmund Saunders, Jerome Dyson, Jeff Adrien, Caron Butler. Have seen a bar fight in my day. This group could do some damage.

Reaction Score
Some of these teams are great. When guys are 6'6" or taller, with an athletic build they have the potential to kick many an ass. Then throw in the drill sarge Calhoun and the wars of the Big East......
This thread was highly entertaining. Imagine if some of these players were reading this thread? They'd read that they're alcoholics, junkies, crooks, psychos, whackjobs, and my favorite: Thabeet with arms like sledgehammers on windmills.:)

Reaction Score
Stealing a laptop from a girl isn't usually indicative of a tough guy, but something about Dyson tells me he'd be useful is throw down. Reminds me of Cain from Menace II Society

Dyson didn't steal laptops. Marcus Williams/AJ Price.:(

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Nobody for Taliek Brown or Rudy Johnson? They weren't the biggest, but pound for pound they were pretty tough.

Reaction Score
Nobody for Taliek Brown or Rudy Johnson? They weren't the biggest, but pound for pound they were pretty tough.

Taliek had been mentioned and he was a warrior, tough as hell. But first time Rudy Johnson was mentioned. What a great senior year he had as our starting small forward in '95-'96. I remember watching a game at the civic center in '93, and he was taken off the court on a stretcher. That was not uncommon for him in his first three years.

Reaction Score
Ahhh right, [Jerome Dyson] was smoking weed yes? He was up to something... I wouldnt be surprised if he stole laptops too.

Of course he did. I'm sure he stole several. The reason that you never heard about it is because he then immediately turned them back over.

Reaction Score
For players I'm pretty sure Adrien, Dyson and Nelson can def throw down. I'm taking a 50 year old Calhoun over any coach, followed by a loaded Bob Huggins..

Reaction Score
Ahhh right, he was smoking weed yes? He was up to something... I wouldnt be surprised if he stole laptops too

If it was up to this board to remember, Dyson would have stolen laptops, constantly failed classes, and transferred out. He also would have led the NCAA in charges.

Reaction Score
If it was up to this board to remember, Dyson would have stolen laptops, constantly failed classes, and transferred out. He also would have led the NCAA in charges.

I heard he shared a cell with toraino

Reaction Score
NotaDime posted the following quip in another thread: "Jeff Adrien is twice the man AO ever will be."

That made me think - who yuh got in a bar fight?

Here are mine:

Adrien, T. Walker, R. Inyatkin, Sellers, Henefeld

Adrien "gimme that " is Captain.

Toraino was a definite on this list... Cool bro though...

Reaction Score
If I was in a fight at the Thirsty dog and I needed some one to back me up there is no question the first person im calling is George Blaney. Very powerful and intimidating man!

Honorable Mention: Stanley "Sticks' Robinson, Curtis Kelly, Doug Wiggins, Marcus Johnson, Johnathan Mandeldove,Ben Evans,Gavin Edwards,Jerome Dyson, AJ Price.. I could go on but basically the 2006-2007 roster.

Reaction Score
Khalid , a short heavyweight, never backed down. Surprised he is not mentioned often in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom