All Multi-Time Transfers Granted Immediate Eligibility (Until 12/27) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

All Multi-Time Transfers Granted Immediate Eligibility (Until 12/27)

Reaction Score
Time to throw cash at some mid year transfers. Judah Mintz and JJ Starling just for kicks?
Don’t want either one. Starling can’t shoot and Mintz simply does what he wants. They are both right where they should be

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
So you just want them to invent magic?
Fair. The NCAA doesn't seem to care about enforcing any of their own rules. The whole point of the 1 free transfer thing was "no waivers ever, no exceptions" and then instantly started granting some guys waivers and exceptions. Maybe the real solution is to abolish the NCAA haha.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
If anyone at Louisville can take advantage of this, they probably should.

Reaction Score
In a shocking twist, the NCAA is making things up on the fly

I mean it makes sense. If you play, you use eligibility (outside of medical redshirts).

I don't know what they were thinking before. Maybe worried about punitive repercussions for the TRO, but it's just normal rules.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Why did people think Charlie Baker wasn't just another empty suit?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I mean it makes sense. If you play, you use eligibility (outside of medical redshirts).

I don't know what they were thinking before. Maybe worried about punitive repercussions for the TRO, but it's just normal rules.
Smart and will cause some hesitation among these players. The antitrust challenge here is really, really weak. They are defining the labor market way too narrowly. The market for people making money playing basketball includes a whole lot more than college. If you thinking sitting out (and still getting a scholarship) is a hardship, go overseas, go to the G-League or to Ignite.
Why did people think Charlie Baker wasn't just another empty suit?
What does Baker have to do with this? They simply implemented a rule that makes sense and which was standard for years before Covid. I think everyone on the board agreed one transfer rule would need to come back. It's the court challenge that is ridiculous here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom