Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
melogroovy@melogroovy

UConn will get invite, partner has not been identified

Reaction Score
There's already a thread going about him/her/it....

Reaction Score
The guy is a total fool. He makes those West Virginia hillbillies appear connected.

But, I think he does it solely to mock them, so if that's the case, ok by me.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I think he has excellent sources and if the ACC were smart they'd try to pick us up as ND's running mate. If ND wants to wait, it gives them 3 5-team divisions.

Reaction Score
I think Melogroovy is great. He gives us hope in this realignment madness. He is on our side and he is out there. I hope he will continue to send out more info on our realignment situation.

Reaction Score
I think Melogroovy is great. He gives us hope in this realignment madness. He is on our side and he is out there. I hope he will continue to send out more info on our realignment situation.

You just rose to the top of the list of people who either knows who melo is or is the actual melotweethead. :cool:

We need to raise some cash to put out as a bounty on melo. Whoever exposes him gets the cash. Everyone has a price. Melo must be brought to his twitting ducking knees.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You just rose to the top of the list of people who either knows who melo is or is the actual melotweethead. :cool:

We need to raise some cash to put out as a bounty on melo. Whoever exposes him gets the cash. Everyone has a price. Melo must be brought to his twitting ducking knees.
Um, why? Other board have their guys, why can't we have one? Nice to have someone spewing even mildly favorable stuff about us out onto the interweb.

Reaction Score
the WVU twits are transparent. Melo hasn't quite come out of the closet as a fellow BY'er.

I think people (such as myself), would like confirmation so we can either officially disprove his/her tweets based on association with the BY (biased), or disprove because lack of connection (ie the WVU clan).

Reaction Score
Um, why? Other board have their guys, why can't we have one? Nice to have someone spewing even mildly favorable stuff about us out onto the interweb.

I guess I'm tired of him making fools of people on here. You gotta admit if he were exposed as a boneyarder it would be a riot.

I am like everyone else on here, hoping we get an invite anywhere sooner rather than later, but to have this twit toy with peoples emotions is a bit much.

Reaction Score
A couple 2-3 things
1) Posters on this forum (any and all forums) don't need any help at making fools of themselves (ourselves), they (we) are perfectly capable of doing that with no help at all.
2) Anyone who lets a random tweeter "toy with their emotions" deserve to have their emotions toyed with.
3) Melogroovy does have legitimate inside sources. He is a BYer, but does have real sources. His tweets should be taken seriously.....very seriously. Start looking for hotels in Ann Arbor, Columbus, Happy Valley, etc...

Reaction Score
We need an episode of "To Tell the Truth". . .

will the real Melogroovy. . .please stand up??

Reaction Score

This might be them.

groovygirlsbooks.jpg

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score

This is an potentially awesome idea. Get three CR twitter mongers and ask each true/false questions. At the end, we can.guess which is the least full of it.

I'd watch.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
This is an potentially awesome idea. Get three CR twitter mongers and ask each true/false questions. At the end, we can.guess which is the least full of it.

I'd watch.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Me too.

huskypantz

Reaction Score
Melogroovy is good stuff. He has positive uconn tweets and spreads the uconn love. Somehow that bothers some uconn fans - it shouldn't.

Rutgers spent 15 years having an inflated self-image and a little blind faith - look where it got them. Into a 52k stadium with a B1G invite.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Melogroovy is good stuff. He has positive uconn tweets and spreads the uconn love. Somehow that bothers some uconn fans - it shouldn't.

Come on - it doesn't spread anything. The dude has like 50 followers and all of them are no doubt on this board.

Not a blessed thing he has prophesied has come to pass.

huskypantz

Reaction Score
Come on - it doesn't spread anything. The dude has like 50 followers and all of them are no doubt on this board.

You have to give his tweets a couple of years before you can write them off. Melogroovy's sources are "big picture" people.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

Hater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104