All hail the groovy | Page 2 | The Boneyard

All hail the groovy

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Speaking for myself, middle age and this long winter are turning me into Wavy Gravy.

Maybe melogroovy is one of the guys from Ben & Jerry's.

Reaction Score
Speaking for myself, middle age and this long winter are turning me into Wavy Gravy.

He'll be in Bridgeport this summer - Gravy for sure, Groovy not so sure. Will try to ask Gravy for his views on CR and see if they match up.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
A couple 2-3 things
1) Posters on this forum (any and all forums) don't need any help at making fools of themselves (ourselves), they (we) are perfectly capable of doing that with no help at all.
2) Anyone who lets a random tweeter "toy with their emotions" deserve to have their emotions toyed with.
3) Melogroovy does have legitimate inside sources. He is a BYer, but does have real sources. His tweets should be taken seriously.....very seriously. Start looking for hotels in Ann Arbor, Columbus, Happy Valley, etc...

When I suggested somewhere around here some time back that someone had fingered you as Melogroovy, you denied it. Based on this, I certainly don't buy that denial, but please don’t let that stop you from tweeting as Melogroovy, especially considering your item #3….

Reaction Score
When I suggested somewhere around here some time back that someone had fingered you as Melogroovy, you denied it. Based on this, I certainly don't buy that denial, but please don’t let that stop you from tweeting as Melogroovy, especially considering your item #3….
As much as I enjoy the occasional digital stimulation (just the tip...the finger tip that is ), I am not Melogroovy. I just know he is not to be trivialized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom