Aliyah Boston, UCONN, Paradise Jam recruiting | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Aliyah Boston, UCONN, Paradise Jam recruiting

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
The little Italian guy has been doing this for a long time, and he’s been recruiting Boston since her sophomore year. It’s no coincidence that UConn is in St Thomas for a tournament.
Spoil sport.

Reaction Score
If Boston is going to sign during the early signing period, she will need to do so by Wednesday 11/21. The Paradise Jam tournament starts Thursday, 11/22. If she has signed with UConn there's NWIH she won't be at the tournament. They don't come close to selling out the high school-type gym, and tickets are easy and affordable ($100 for the whole tournament). Probably ditto if she still hasn't signed at all by then (she says she's going to announce while she's down there).

If she has signed with someone else (Memo: NOT HAPPENING!!), then she might stay away from the tournament. If I were her I'd go anyway - get to see 8 decent-to-great NCAA teams (and 8 men's teams) right on your home turf during Thanksgiving break...

Reaction Score
The little Italian guy has been doing this for a long time, and he’s been recruiting Boston since her sophomore year. It’s no coincidence that UConn is in St Thomas for a tournament.
Chef Boyardi (Sp?) is recruiting for Geno?

Reaction Score
Does it seem to anyone a tad denigrating to a recruit to suggest that what would push them over the edge is the happenstance of a tournament?

I doubt MOST posting here have any intent to Denegrate, Demean or otherwise insult a potential recruit. Happenstance, coincidence or by design I would think Boston is enjoying these speculated comments which seems to attest to her desirability by Uconn fans for her to be a Husky. As long as the NCAA (ha, ha, hee ) is not poking it's proboscis into a potentially happy occurrence we should enjoy the ride. (I can't write NCAA without thinking of how they handled NC and a transfer or 2)

Reaction Score
I doubt MOST posting here have any intent to Denegrate, Demean or otherwise insult a potential recruit. Happenstance, coincidence or by design I would think Boston is enjoying these speculated comments which seems to attest to her desirability by Uconn fans for her to be a Husky. As long as the NCAA (ha, ha, hee ) is not poking it's proboscis into a potentially happy occurrence we should enjoy the ride. (I can't write NCAA without thinking of how they handled NC and a transfer or 2)
1540082707636.png

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

I feel compelled to defend my position.

Now, having done so, may I say I support each of your point too.

Reaction Score

There is no defending the indefensible or that which requires NO defending.
Again the legal mind evaluating every aspect of the question--I'm in awe!!

Reaction Score

I should have said, in my previous posting on this, THANK YOU for your generosity!!

Reaction Score
it may mean absolutely nothing but I find it interesting that Mr Boston retweeted this:

He retweeted this because he has had a relationship with Jordan Nixon in the past. I believe he is affiliated with the iExcel team that both Aliyah and Jordan played for.

Reaction Score
He retweeted this because he has had a relationship with Jordan Nixon in the past. I believe he is affiliated with the iExcel team that both Aliyah and Jordan played for.

you are probably right but retweeting anything regarding Notre Dame doesn't thrill me in this instance..........

Reaction Score
you are probably right but retweeting anything regarding Notre Dame doesn't thrill me in this instance.....

I agree, I have stated multiple times that I feel Boston is headed to ND and Jones is headed to Stanford. However, I also feel that this retweet was simply in support of Nixon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom