Alex Oriakhi off to France | The Boneyard

Alex Oriakhi off to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Well French women are hot so that's one good thing for him. Can't really think of anything else tho...

Reaction Score
I know it's not what he expected a few years ago, and he (and/or his dad) is a , but his first job out of college is much cooler than mine. The guy is getting paid to play basketball in France. While he isn't making what some of his buddies are, I'm sure he's getting paid a lot better than I did also. I'm not an Alex defender. I couldn't care less about him. It just seems like we are laughing at his misfortune, but it isn't really misfortune.

Reaction Score
I wonder if Jamal Coombs-McDaniel will be texting him how to score some bad china?

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
I know it's not what he expected a few years ago, and he (and/or his dad) is a , but his first job out of college is much cooler than mine. The guy is getting paid to play basketball in France. While he isn't making what some of his buddies are, I'm sure he's getting paid a lot better than I did also. I'm not an Alex defender. I couldn't care less about him. It just seems like we are laughing at his misfortune, but it isn't really misfortune.

That's funny, Alex is not a defender either.

Reaction Score
Well French women are hot so that's one good thing for him. Can't really think of anything else tho...

You can't think of anything else? The kid's going to live in France, play basketball for a living, and probably make better money than most of the basement bums that love to rip him.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Why does it say his nationality is CAN? Did dad not like Obama any more so he transferred to Canada?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Really wish I knew french so I could read what the commenters are saying at the bottom, but the only word I've been able to understand is "undersized".
If you knew French you would know the comments are not in French. I would guess they were speaking Italian.

Reaction Score
You can't think of anything else? The kid's going to live in France, play basketball for a living, and probably make better money than most of the basement bums that love to rip him.

Maybe, maybe not. But I worked harder to get where I am and if he worked half as hard as me her would be where he wanted to be!!! But oh well, I'm happy but I'm sure his dad thinks the NBA owners are mumu's....

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
Maybe, maybe not. But I worked harder to get where I am and if he worked half as hard as me her would be where he wanted to be!!! But oh well, I'm happy but I'm sure his dad thinks the NBA owners are mumu's....

And he'll always have his dad....always

Reaction Score

For the 2nd time, it's my APARTMENT not my basement, and they are my HOUSEMATES, not my parents (sips juice box nervously)

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
For the 2nd time, it's my APARTMENT not my basement, and they are my HOUSEMATES, not my parents (sips juice box nervously)

What ever happened to Spea's Farm? They made a damn fine juice box.

Reaction Score
this French film sounds ironically very close to a certain situation... "despair and anger of his father"..."the meanest teacher in the department"

Mumu

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
this French film sounds ironically very close to a certain situation... "despair and anger of his father"..."the meanest teacher in the department"

Mumu
You can't make this stuff up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member