Alert - Announcer Thread | The Boneyard

Alert - Announcer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I know we have threads from time to time about announcers, but is there anybody worse than Clark Kellogg? It's mind boggling how often he is just dead wrong. It's almost embarrassing to hear him repeat his initially wrong comment while watching a replay that shows something different than what he is saying. How he has a job as an analyst is amazing. The fact that he has the prime job on CBS for these games is beyond comprehension.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I know we have threads from time to time about announcers, but is there anybody worse than Clark Kellogg? It's mind boggling how often he is just dead wrong. It's almost embarrassing to hear him repeat his initially wrong comment while watching a replay that shows something different than what he is saying. How he has a job as an analyst is amazing. The fact that he has the prime job on CBS for these games is beyond comprehension.
He had dook yesterday, correct? I just tuned in to the end and heard the announcers insisting that little bump after the missed 3 by River's was a shooting foul seemed questionable at best.

Reaction Score
They're almost all really bad. The coach worship, the cliches, the constant attempts at emotional exploitation. It all kind of makes me sick

Reaction Score
Clark Kellogg is a company man and a shill - never willing to rock the boat and call out officials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom