Albany Regional tickets update | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Albany Regional tickets update

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
I have been waiting for my tickets.. I guess I figured they would know I did not get them because you guys did all the work... Well I finally called ticketmaster and they said the times Union center had the tickets and are sending them... I told them I know Hundreds of tickets were not mailed and they reprinted(why am I calling it reprinting??) them and sent them overnight ups... The guy put me on hold and after a few minutes he came back and said I would have my tickets wed.... I will repost here when they come.

If you did not get your tickets CALL THEM!! They are not going to do it on their own
I have called them 3 times; I have chatted with them on the computer once; I have emailed them 3 times.
NO TICKETS!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I have called them 3 times; I have chatted with them on the computer once; I have emailed them 3 times.
NO TICKETS!
It took me 6 calls. Eventually I demanded that they reprint the tickets and overnight them to me at no charge.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
I had to make a couple of calls and finally got my tickets in the mail the other day.

They told me, along with many others, that they were mailed out in December. Wrong.

I was happy to see an email from Ticketmaster, a survey concerning my customer experience with them. Ha! Kind of like a piñata asking me to take a wack or two. Surprisingly, I refrained from using profanity. But I did try to express the collective frustration, to put it mildly, that many of us were forced to experience.

Just spoke to Ticketmaster
Told them I purchased the tickets last year and not yet received them
They said the tickets were mailed in December

They cancelled the tickets and recreated them for me and I have to pick them up at Will Call on the day of the game

They initially told me that was what they were going to do. Up to you, but I would push back and tell them to mail them to you. There is still over three weeks and they have mailed them out to others. I wouldn`t want to be holding my breath at the Will Call window, hoping that these birdbrains actually did what they said they would do. Their track record is pretty miserable.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thought I'd add my story to the mix. Ordered our tickets last November. Still have not received them. Contacted TicketMaster today via live chat and was told that their records show that the tickets "have been sent". They are re-sending them, so hopefully we will have them in hand soon!

Reaction Score
I finally got my tickets in a brown padded envelope with my name and address written in black magic marker. Had a ticketmaster west virginia return address with nothing inside except the tickets. Strange.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
I called Ticketmaster(for the 4th time). I got the same old story: "We will resend the tickets."

After that call, I phoned the Box Office at Times Union Center. The guy seemed to know what he was talking about. He said that all tickets bought during the presale are listed as Commemorative Tickets. They have them at their place in Albany. He said that they would mail them out this week. He went on to say that Ticketmaster was informed of this, and should have notified the buyers.
......I will wait one more week and see what happens.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I finally got my tickets in a brown padded envelope with my name and address written in black magic marker. Had a ticketmaster west virginia return address with nothing inside except the tickets. Strange.
Ticketmaster prints/reprints tickets at a facility in Charleston, WV. I got the same package plus (see below)
I called Ticketmaster(for the 4th time). I got the same old story: "We will resend the tickets."

After that call, I phoned the Box Office at Times Union Center. The guy seemed to know what he was talking about. He said that all tickets bought during the presale are listed as Commemorative Tickets. They have them at their place in Albany. He said that they would mail them out this week. He went on to say that Ticketmaster was informed of this, and should have notified the buyers.
.I will wait one more week and see what happens.
I received my 2nd set of tickets from the TUC a couple days ago. They just received them from Ticketmaster a few days before that. I live just north of Albany, so I probably received my tickets before most folks. These are the original presale tickets that Ticketmaster has been telling people were mailed on Dec 20.

So now I have two sets of tickets for the same 4 seats. FUBAR!

Reaction Score

.I will wait one more week and see what happens.
I bought during presale in October and as posted previously received them in mid January (after telling them I did not receive them after they said they were mailed December 20). There is nothing printed on tickets I have saying "commemorative".

Reaction Score
Update.... I was delivered my tickets this morning by UPS... Less than 12 hours after my call

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
NO TICKETS!
It took me 6 calls. Eventually I demanded that they reprint the tickets and overnight them to me at no charge.
My tickets finally arrived. Only took 1 chat on line. However I did tell them they were dealing with meyers7, so like I had them in hand in about a day or so. :cool:

Big Mick

The all knowing Mick
Reaction Score
Ticketmaster prints/reprints tickets at a facility in Charleston, WV. I got the same package plus (see below)

I received my 2nd set of tickets from the TUC a couple days ago. They just received them from Ticketmaster a few days before that. I live just north of Albany, so I probably received my tickets before most folks. These are the original presale tickets that Ticketmaster has been telling people were mailed on Dec 20.

So now I have two sets of tickets for the same 4 seats. FUBAR!

Careful here.

I also have 2 sets of tickets.

Be sure to use the 2nd set of tickets as the Ticketmaster process is to cancel the "bar code" for the first set, before printing the new set. We can only hope they followed this process in every case. Here's hoping that the "never received" November set will not be used by someone to gain entry. Potentially, it could be a bit of a mess; sooooo, bring proof of purchase to the games :)

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Careful here.

I also have 2 sets of tickets.

Be sure to use the 2nd set of tickets as the Ticketmaster process is to cancel the "bar code" for the first set, before printing the new set. We can only hope they followed this process in every case. Here's hoping that the "never received" November set will not be used by someone to gain entry. Potentially, it could be a bit of a mess; sooooo, bring proof of purchase to the games :)
I’ll bring both sets.

Reaction Score
I called yesterday and they said they were being sent two day mail and I would be getting them by Friday. I also am in the Albany area; we'll see how long it takes. It's been a complete hassle but we have great seats so I'm trying not to complain too much.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom